Media Diego Sanchez, from calling out 'legends' to seeing UFO's in his backyard these days...

I do all my energy work on my patio too, even with my tinfoil hat on. Aliens are green.

Now we know the origins of this walkout.

1.gif

Dude has been hit in the head a lot, just saying.
Look up “Dulce Base” it’s supposedly in NM near the Archuleta Mesa

Eisenhower met with actual aliens and traded a base and permission to abduct and experiment on humans in exchange for Technology.

upload_2020-11-12_14-3-53.jpeg
upload_2020-11-12_14-4-57.jpeg

Also consider how NM has the most missing people and children in any state of the country and also the most UFO sightings.

http://www.ufocrashbook.com/eisenhower.html

Last edited:
GSP now Sanchez? Why won't these aliens leave MMA fighters alone

Sad to see how this guy gets worse and worse by the minute, he can hardly speak now.

I remember when he was on TUF and spoke like an actual human being pre CTE.

Still a fan tho.... dude got stones.

New mexico is definitely a hub for ufo sightings

Although they're likely just military vehicles. Not aliens.

well...I have a quite a bit of knowledge on that subject. our government has literally thousands of classified, blacked out documents regarding ufos/aliens. many have been de-classified...but 99% of them are completely blacked out. this pretty much all started back in 1947, where a newspaper put out, that a ufo had crashed. the eye witness, was a major in the military, and was quite aware of what they had. once they realized it was put in the newspaper, they had to act fast, to make up a cover story...saying it was a crashed weather balloon...haha. meanwhile, that entire town, in roswell, was cordoned off for over a week. not allowing anyone to gain access, accept the military....all for a weather balloon? since then, hundreds of people, that were former military and government workers have gone on record, with how the government covered it all up. people that worked on the crashed ufo...for years, they tried to figure out how it worked. since then, fighter pilots have been shown on radar chasing these crafts...only to have these crafts go from one area, to another, in a split second....listen to some of these air force pilots and their accounts of what happened...there are literally hundreds of these.

not to mention, over the last 30 or so years, hundreds of people, with higher than top secret clearances have gone on record, to what our government knows about ufos and the numerous different alien species visiting earth....most people are totally in the dark with all this stuff though...it's ashame.

I've thought Diego was a kook from the first time he spoke on camera. some things never change I guess!

It was my drone . Was trying to catch him and Fabia nude itogether n the backyard .

Back