Diego sanchez cut pic

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
sanchezsuperciliogetty.jpg

Goat vagina

That's a pretty nasty cut. Almost in the same category as Eastman's famous gash.

The whole fucking eyebrow

at least its n his eyebrow.

The whole fucking eyebrow

Lol seriously

to put things into perspective, i just ran my finger along my eyebrow and imagined that it was replaced my a vagina cut

no bueno

Still can't believe he made it through 3 rounds and even dropping Gil after getting the cut in the 1st

I lost my shit when he dropped Gil, pizza went all over my living room. With that said, you could hang fucking coats off that gash.

I lost my shit when he dropped Gil, pizza went all over my living room. With that said, you could hang fucking coats off that gash.

Me and my friends went insane. The crowd was incredible too, I really thought Diego was going to get the finish! He should've kept GnPing!

As for that cut, his eyebrow is totally split into two lengthways, that is nasty as shit.

The UFC should make him get the surgery, or at least offer to pay for it. Seems like he gets split in every fight and it's blood everywhere.

This guy is so fucking tough. How do you take a beating like that and keep coming forward to drop the guy in the third? He's been in one too many of those fights. He's going full retard.

Man I felt bad, during his post-fight speech he sounded like rocky after fighting drago.

there really needs to be some sort of legal liability for the officials. This is just getting sad now.

Back