Media Diego Sanchez Criticizes People Making Corona Virus Jokes

Actually the Chinese have a lot of disgusting practices especially with food and they should be roasted for it. Bat soup? What the hell

We don't. We are lawyers and financiers. We are not violent unless threatened, and even if we are, we fight smart, not angry.
I see, very interesting. In a similar way, we tend value our engineers in high regard. Not that many succesful fighters from here, even though traditionally we had numerous olympic wrestlers winning medals.

Goddamn. Some people are stupid. Wouldn't you do a quick google search before throwing your pet to their death? The pathogen didn't start from cats and dogs and they aren't carriers. Idiots like this should be tossed from their same balconies for being sadistic fucks.
Google is limited there due to censorship but not completely banned like winnie the pooh, its Baidu they probably use, govt filtered results

Google is limited there due to censorship but not completely banned like winnie the pooh, its Baidu they probably use, govt filtered results
I know about their internet restrictions, but whatever search engine they use would definitely bring up news of this pathogen. You literally can't fly in and out of China for most countries. This is huge. There would be a plethora of info on it, even with their restricted internet service.

I see, very interesting. In a similar way, we tend value our engineers in high regard. Not that many succesful fighters from here, even though traditionally we had numerous olympic wrestlers winning medals.
You guys are great in strength sports, but not so much raw combat. Fiscal success and primal combat dont mix that well. Yoko Ahola was awesome, though.

actually I have a lot of respect and admiration for japanese and korean culture

please don’t generalize - our beef is with the Chinese

you prob know very little about any of the 3.

I'd love to tell sanchez to his face...that the only reason china has this coronovirus is cause of their despicable meat trade...where they slaughter endangered wild animals on the streets...they kill them alive, while people wait...this is how the sars virus started and also this one....karma is a bitch and they deserve everything they get....they are one of the worst countries on earth, when it comes to animal abuse and murder.

you mean like hunters here in the US?

dude you know, life in china or any other country like africa or whatever isn't the same as here where we have the easiest life ever. people are in poverty/living in shit conditions and trying to survive and you're here trying to be all PETA and shit its funny lol.

you go live there and see what it takes to survive, i for one am happy here and i'm not gonna be all high ground about this.

I feel Diego and coronavirus would replace Russel Crow and cancer.

Back