Media Diego Sanchez Criticizes People Making Corona Virus Jokes

No but it has nothing to do with racism. Its just paranoia on a finer scale. No one is afraid of them being infected because they are chinese, it just so happens that they are chinese... because thats where the virus emerged, and chinese are infected carriers.
I think I understand what you mean - if for example it came from Sweden people would be paranoid about Swedish people. But my point is that all Chinese people are being considered an infection risk irrespective of whether they are from Wuhan or have been to China. For example imagine if you're a person living in America who's parents immigrated to the US decades ago and now people are actively staying away? Having that prejudiced belief and treating Chinese people differently because of it is racism imo.

We should be able to equally joke about Kobe and the coronavirus. Both events have been highly blown out of proportion. Last time, SRAS was supposed to be the next Black Death, and it killed like 600 people worldwide, which is less that what the common flue always does in the same amount of time.
yeah u right. imma listen to you about coronavirus, and not the world health organization that has declared a global emergency.

3875015.jpg

Some responses in this thread are pure cancer.

So it's ok that people who did NOT slaughter or consume any wild animals are suffering and dying? If you rip on the people who killed wild animals, that's fine. Those people chose to consume meat irresponsibly.

That's like saying America deserved 9/11 because the country is always fucking around in other parts of the world.

Or Israel deserves to get bombed because it won't let Palestinians have their share of their ancestral homeland.

Or Kobe deserved to die because he was a rapist and an adulterer who cheated on his wife with 100+ women.

If you want to nit pick shit and justify the suffering or deaths of innocent people, then go ahead and do that. Just don't get mad when something bad happens to your people and others joke about it.

Most of the corona virus memes and jokes revolve around the actual disease itself, rather than attacking the victims on a personal level. Im sure you remember people referring to things as "ebola" when that was the in thing.

You ever lost a family member or friend to cancer? The statistics would indicate you probably have. And who doesnt like a good cancer joke? Shit, you just referred to the replies in this thread as "pure cancer"

You actually shouldn't joke about Kobe.

Why would you? Like what's the benefit of making a joke about someone that died in an accident with his daughter and 3 or 4 others.

Where's the joke?

If you're referring to Ari Shafir's joke, that wasn't a joke. That dude is a straight up psychopath.

Like if he said "Ok, I'm not sad about Kobe cause of the rape case etc etc", and said it with a straight face then i'd understand. Ok, this dude doesn't feel sorry cause of this and that.

Not everyone should feel sorry just cause someone died, it's normal.

But to make it a joke? To gloat? That is some bitch shit.

As for the Corona virus, no jokes there either, just disappointment from the people that couldn't stay at home for one fucking holiday in order to stop a possible pandemic. We know now that the virus isn't that strong, but we didn't know then. And it didn't stop them from traveling.

I'm really disappointed how Chinese people handled themselves.

I don't have any joke in mind about Kobe, but I wouldn't mind poking some fun about how deeply invested people are about athletes. It's like humanity lost some goddamn saint, it's ridiculous.

yeah u right. imma listen to you about coronavirus, and not the world health organization that has declared a global emergency.

The emergency system started because of SRAS, which was nowhere near as bad of an epidemic as media said.

Stupid reasoning. You can't joke about anything then. There will always be someone to whom your joke is a reality.

I don't have any joke in mind about Kobe, but I wouldn't mind poking some fun about how deeply invested people are about athletes. It's like humanity lost some goddamn saint, it's ridiculous.

The emergency system started because of SRAS, which was nowhere near as bad of an epidemic as media said.
I see what you're saying but humanity as a whole is nicer when it has heroes.

I'm annoyed by random people on the internet as well. People that want to insert themselves in the situation. People that met him twice and are now 'dear friends'.

Wow. Cant believe Diego is still all there enough to make a post like that. But unfortunately my friend these so called American use their so called freedom is the most inefficient ways. It will be a joyus day when US is no longer the world power and the look on these stupid motherfuckers will be priceless. The memes even more hilarious. All theres to do is wait n let these stupid motherfuckers self destruct.

China virus is ravenous. It eats until it's full, but 2 hours later it's hungry again ...

Wow. Cant believe Diego is still all there enough to make a post like that. But unfortunately my friend these so called American use their so called freedom is the most inefficient ways. It will be a joyus day when US is no longer the world power and the look on these stupid motherfuckers will be priceless. The memes even more hilarious. All theres to do is wait n let these stupid motherfuckers self destruct.

Well America not being the world power will not happen in your lifetime.

Diego makes me want to sign up to twitter so I can tweet lots of Corona virus jokes at him.

How to ruin your career 101. Can't stand Ari. Also his apology was pathetic.

Ari is a real piece of dirt, this is just one in a long line of things he's done to prove how much of an asshole he is.

Unfortunately people are groomed by the US to hate China. Hypocritical how land of superior values and equality so quickly reveal their double face nature.

It's all smoke n mirrors !!

We talk a big game but mostly for intimidating purposes

How many jewish UFC champs/fighters are there? The only relevant thing about ethnic background in UFC forum. I see you have a knack for violence, so I wonder if your brothers and sisters are actually competing.

I'm serious. As a Finn, I have seen a jew like 2 times in my whole life and I have absolutely no clue about your culture or traditions. I have absolutely no capability to tell if a fighter is jewish.
We don't. We are lawyers and financiers. We own the UFC, we are not violent unless threatened, and even if we are, we fight smart, not angry.

I just have a real problem with losers on the internet who run their mouth in a way they never would in person.

Look how angry you get when someone points out your bullshit and hypocrisy. Stay mad little shlomo.
I am angry because I cannot find you and break your skull.

Otherwise, you are just a nobody whose opinion means nothing. I am rich, and you are not. You do not matter, and your life means nothing.

I'd love to tell sanchez to his face...that the only reason china has this coronovirus is cause of their despicable meat trade...where they slaughter endangered wild animals on the streets...they kill them alive, while people wait...this is how the sars virus started and also this one....karma is a bitch and they deserve everything they get....they are one of the worst countries on earth, when it comes to animal abuse and murder.

This. And lots of Chinese are brigading on sherdog it seems.

Back