Media Diego Sanchez Criticizes People Making Corona Virus Jokes

0pgckl36n8e41.jpg
Detected here first. Not the vector.

Jokes can be funny but there's been some racism stemming from the virus towards East Asians. In France a newspaper published a story calling it yellow fever ffs.
That's some like 1940's shit right there.

Last edited:

Dude, no lie, this fucked me up for a moment. Quick Google search later to see if your just fucking around and you are, I'm still fucked up from the weight of the sheer level of fear and heartbreak I felt from thinking this fell through. Respectfully (and jokingly) fuck you.

On to the serious stuff
Diego is right, this new virus is frightening to me. I'm from Hawaii (Oahu, same island as Holloway) which has a huge Asian population that are originally not from Hawaii and this travel in and out of the country often. I am saddened by the loss of Kobe. I am praying for my traveling Asian friends who frequently come and go from the country, my parents, my siblings. I'm high as fuck, I don't even know what my point is other than just pray for China, and pray for those around us as the virus will continue to spread for a time.

Dude, no lie, this fucked me up for a moment. Quick Google search later to see if your just fucking around and you are, I'm still fucked up from the weight of the sheer level of fear and heartbreak I felt from thinking this fell through. Respectfully (and jokingly) fuck you.

On to the serious stuff
Diego is right, this new virus is frightening to me. I'm from Hawaii (Oahu, same island as Holloway) which has a huge Asian population that are originally not from Hawaii and this travel in and out of the country often. I am saddened by the loss of Kobe. I am praying for my traveling Asian friends who frequently come and go from the country, my parents, my siblings. I'm high as fuck, I don't even know what my point is other than just pray for China, and pray for those around us as the virus will continue to spread for a time.
if the virus keeps spreading at its current rate, i doubt khabib vs ferguson will happen, especially if the virus reaches NY

if the virus keeps spreading at its current rate, i doubt khabib vs ferguson will happen, especially if the virus reaches NY

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1126566

government is doing shit job here in quarantining acted way too late

armenia for example immediately banned anyone who has been in china in last 90 days from entering , banned chinese from coming in , and took all Chinese to quarantine pending test results

easier to do since it was like 150 people in total but i think extreme measures like this are needed now

edit : looks like usa just started doing exact same thing - maybe too late

Last edited:
Meh I don't see what the big deal is in all honestly, it only kills less than 2% of the people it infects which were mostly just the elderly who probably didn't have much time left anyway. Its hardly some major threat causing masses of kids to me left with out parents the way Sanchez is portraying. Its just another overrated virus getting blown way out of proportion because people love drama. Perfectly fair game to make fun of, as is Kobe tbf, nothing should be off limits when it comes to jokes.

It might not be a major threat in it's current state, but a virus can quickly mutate into a much deadlier or more contagious strain. The Spanish flu which was a h1n1 strain killed like 5% of the worlds population.

I'm not saying jokes are off limit, but it's definitely something to be taken seriously.

It's true we have double standards.

It might not be a major threat in it's current state, but a virus can quickly mutate into a much deadlier or more contagious strain. The Spanish flu which was a h1n1 strain killed like 5% of the worlds population.

I'm not saying jokes are off limit, but it's definitely something to be taken seriously.

it’s rapidly spreading and killing people

“meh it hasn’t killed too many yet” could of been said about any virus ever at its starting stage

everytging and anything must be done to stop it

the black death (which killed 15-30 percent of the worlds population) probably was “meh” with only 200 deaths are some point too

not really - kobe was someone that kids grew up idolizing and has made a large impact on a lot of people’s lives

random Chinese ppl haven’t

people die every day - but when it’s someone we know or has impacted us it’s when we feel it
I agree man. That's the way we are.

I'm american and the double standard standards and racism shown towards asians and asian countries is disgusting. Definitely a western world/white smear of asians that has been going on for hundreds of years.

As far as the coronavirus and kobe thing. I got my yellows for using a kobe reference to attack a guy being racist toward asians/joking about the coronavirus. And it was just a reference I didn't even say anything about kobe.

Crazy world we live in.

actually I have a lot of respect and admiration for japanese and korean culture

please don’t generalize - our beef is with the Chinese

Jokes can be funny but there's been some racism stemming from the virus towards East Asians. In France a newspaper published a story calling it yellow fever ffs.
source? i'm french and i don't find the newspaper you're refering to

How about stop eating fucking cats, dogs, live bats, live rats and other shit. So is it racist to point out that some filthy fucking chinamen eat bat turds and boom coronavirus emerges. BTW chinese people are one of the most racist people in the whole world, just go and check how black people are treated in china.

There’s a billion Chinese on this planet. How many of them do you know?
Look, I don’t like mainland China myself but you can’t generalize all that bs like it’s facts.

But anyways carry on, I don’t really care if people are racist against Asians, black people or blue or green or whatever. Just don’t be surprised and be prepared to get your jaw cracked if you say it around the wrong person.

How is that "double sided"? How is disliking an inferior culture hypocritical of a country of superior values?

What you said was actually insane, because "equality" and "superior values" are two opposite worldview.

And we believe all men are created equal. Not all cultures or nations. That is just your retarded idea of what America is. We didn't write what is on the Statue of Liberty, the French did.
Chinese culture: coronavirus, a few hundred dead.
American culture: 300 million people; 15000 murders per year -- China: 1.5 billion people; 13000 murders per year. Add coronavirus to that and it doesn't even equal 20% of the US' murder rate.
You were talking about culture?

I'm American too but man you're ignorant. We're the richest country in the history of mankind and don't even provide healthcare to our people. That's a disgusting culture.

Forgive me, but I do not follow your critique of my position. It is not "racism" to question the heinous practices of China, or any other, culture. There is a causal connection between their attitudes on animals, crowding, pollution, and sanitation, and what happened here. To claim otherwise is to subvert truth and human survival to the goals of "inclusivity." Can we agree on that?
Don't move the goalposts. It's not wrong to question practices, but it's another to joke about it as soon as it happens and the reason why it's so disfavorably looked upon when some shooting or easy trigger cop happens in the US.

You have truly no idea what you are talking about. The concept of the "Master Race" included a ban on education, individualism, and even Hellenistic influences.

There are genetic tendencies, and cultural outcomes. And then there are theories concocted by madmen.

But congratulations on being both a Jew-hater AND a fool using Nazism to make a terrible analogy. Do not hate my Jewish people for our success. Get good.
This is nice example of using semantic perversion. The ban on education is false, it was a ban on what they perceived as unnecessary or subversive information, and what is a common practise today looking at the popular example Alex Jones.

Genetic tendencies and cultural outcomes: Jews being double faced hypocrites.

Equality for you but not for us. It's really pathetic you try to be such an obnoxious hypocrite acting uppity about your race. Then wonder why, for no reason at all, the Holocaust happened.

Some eat fucked up shit but my point is every single east Asian shouldn't be treated as tho they are contagious should they?

No but it has nothing to do with racism. Its just paranoia on a finer scale. No one is afraid of them being infected because they are chinese, it just so happens that they are chinese... because thats where the virus emerged, and chinese are infected carriers.

Back