Media Diego Sanchez Criticizes People Making Corona Virus Jokes

Everything nowadays is a meme. There are posts with picture of corona bottle dressed up like a virus which I would consider a joke, wouldn't you? Ever watch the people at hospitals who cart dead bodies around? I've seen them ride them like shopping carts while joking around. This is how a lot of people cope with serious things everyday.
Except the people who are making the jokes are far removed from the issue and don't care about what's happening in China.

Pffft. That line of defense doesnt work here, pal. Nice try. Jokes are coping mechanisms for first responders, trauma surgeons, etc.

Some basement dwelling instagrammer sharing a stupid meme is not a coping mechanism.

yeah... cause the generic basement dweller cartoon picture that your visioning in your head isn't in any danger from a pandemic.

Pffft. That line of defense doesnt work here, pal. Nice try. Jokes are coping mechanisms for first responders, trauma surgeons, etc.

Some basement dwelling instagrammer sharing a stupid meme is not a coping mechanism.
Agreed. Hoanna definitely then still coping about tapping to strikes from Thug Roze

lol the guy who indulges in violence and gives people concussions for a living is the moral high ground? Jokes are coping mechanisms

What a ridiculous thing to say. What the fuck is immoral about competing in MMA? Don’t be stupid.

Meh I don't see what the big deal is in all honestly, it only kills less than 2% of the people it infects which were mostly just the elderly who probably didn't have much time left anyway. Its hardly some major threat causing masses of kids to me left with out parents the way Sanchez is portraying. Its just another overrated virus getting blown way out of proportion because people love drama. Perfectly fair game to make fun of, as is Kobe tbf, nothing should be off limits when it comes to jokes.

What a ridiculous thing to say. What the fuck is immoral about competing in MMA? Don’t be stupid.

The truth is that it's bad for society and all of the competitors who are getting damaged from it. It doesn't contribute to healthy entertainment like watching a movie. It's a guilty pleasure of mine and if it's around then I'm going to watch it lol but I ain't gonna lie to myself and say it's a positive thing to promote. Kind of like cigarettes. Just my 2 cents

The truth is that it's bad for society and all of the competitors who are getting damaged from it. It doesn't contribute to healthy entertainment like watching a movie. It's a guilty pleasure of mine and if it's around then I'm going to watch it lol but I ain't gonna lie to myself and say it's a positive thing to promote. Kind of like cigarettes. Just my 2 cents

So... I take it you're one of those SJW's that can't get laid?

Your logic is astoundingly poor.

So... I take it you're one of those SJW's that can't get laid?

not a sjw and I don't care about what happens to society at the end of the day. Just because you like something doesn't mean you have to always defend it. Unless your a teenager

If you've ever been people who work in hospitals you'd think they're total pricks by some of the jokes they tell and humor they use

Well said, Diego. Gained a lot of respect for you now. Those indulging in “memes” and jokes on others expense will one day face the death and illness of their loved ones, which is part of everyone’s life. Let’s see if they at their time of grief and mourning are ready for some memes and really funny jokes targeting their loved ones, because it’s fair game we are told.

Thank you for your feedback. Now let's watch some CTE together and pray for a bloodbath . Anyways when is Diego fighting next?

I don’t know, but I’d like to see Diego dabble in some Lethwei like he’s been talking about recently.

How is that "double sided"? How is disliking an inferior culture hypocritical of a country of superior values?

What you said was actually insane, because "equality" and "superior values" are two opposite worldview.

And we believe all men are created equal. Not all cultures or nations. That is just your retarded idea of what America is. We didn't write what is on the Statue of Liberty, the French did.

My god, you are one arrogant pig.

If this virus were infecting Israel, anyone making fun of it would be banned on social media. No joke.

He's not wrong.

If I start making Kobe helicopter jokes on twitter, you better fucking believe people are going to get pissy.

But a coronovirus meme? That'd probably net me likes and retweets.
Didnt read your post, I just love hyenas. They are the underdog of the African savannah.

Yeah, well ... fuck whatever shithole you're from.

Not really. Its low level juvenile stuff like that from a VERY FEW asshats that give some the impression that we are all that way - it ain't so.

i was kidding

Back