News Diego Sanchez coach Joshua Fabia explains choke warning to NSAC, chasing Emil Meek with a knife

Lol he pulled out all the stops, what a ridiculous moron
My fav is when shitty salesmen like him do the old “I can’t tell you anything because it’s a secret, I would get sued”
What a joke of a human being

There’s been some seriously top-notch embarrassing dudes involved in mma over the years. This level of retardation is impressive.

“So here’s the ref, looking at me like I’m a jackass, and I do it to him,” Fabia said. “You could see the fear of god come in his eyes.

fuck what anyone says this guys the best coach ever lmao

They say he’s the goat. Like he don’t know, but fuck it he’s obviously winning.

192D0925-4FAE-4EB8-A71B-F491D5903409.jpeg stole this from his facebook profile. the fuck?!

This is 100% Rip Torn from "Dodgeball" - you can Dodge a wrench, you can Dodge a ball. Maybe he didn't understand it was parody due to cultural differences.

iu
guess he really was in the military! this pic is as good as a DD214!

It's weirdly from this site that doesn't seem to have any gun training sections, though the website is fucking massive so I might be mistaken. https://kyusho.com/Canada2011.htm
That’s a pretty busy sight. I wasted an hour of my life earlier on Fabia’s website looking for anything military. Found nothing but a bunch of kick ass videos of him dancing around a swinging heavy bag and talking about “pressure points.” The guys legit as fuck.

I'm under the impression that when he says something
“They all want to see what they expect to see, and they can’t understand what they don’t know how to see,” Joshua Fabia

giphy.gif

It's mystical enlightenment... also known as psychosis.

Ironically, mystical enlightenment is the antithesis of physical fighting lol

Back