Diego Sanchez blindfolded workout... it keeps getting weirder

Sigh, Just when you think it couldn’t get anymore fucking weird...

My guess is that as a child Diego failed to ATTACH properly to a mature and responsible father figure and now looks for a father figure in bizarre gurus.
You can learn a little bit about attachment theory in the following video:

Thanks for that youtube lesson. I wish I had those around when I thought about minoring in psychology back in the 90's.

My comment however, was more geared towards the psychoanalysis of Fabia and the way charming confidence men can grab a hold of weak minded, weak spirited individuals. While I can clearly see your point about Diego missing that father figure, I would venture to say that guys like Fabia and Jones find their weaker prey in more places beyond just folks that are lacking father figures or checkered childhoods

You're all laughing now, but once Diego learns to climb vertical walls & teleport behind his opponents, we will see who is laughing then.

Had to delete my post, everyone beat me with kumite jokes and Van Damme

"Wait till you get touched to counter", that is probably the worst advice ever. If you wait, you are 2 seconds behind already.

You 100% need your eyes and counter as soon as they punch or kick

he said “RIGHT after u get touched u counter” stop spreading fake news

This is what you call the effects of magical thinking. These guys are trying to teach Jedi techniques now.

They're clearly doing this on purpose guys... As weird as it is. At least Fabia is doing it on purpose. No more circus with UFC cameras so he has to keep his church of ichi alive.

Serious question, here.

Has Diego ever been seen with a woman?

I guess with all the homosexual weirdness I lost sight of the fact that this goof with absolutely zero credibility or verifiable experience is actually "coaching" MMA lmao

too much dumb things in mma
its so sad but fun at the same time

tumblr_inline_pn37mdXFHc1r15usg_1280.jpg

Serious question, here.

Has Diego ever been seen with a woman?

He was married and had a kid. Looks like divorced in 2019. Would explain a troubled guy now lonely and looking for anyone to (seemingly) care about him even if it’s a crazy whackadoo trainer who gives off cult vibes

Diego-Sanchez-Dating-Marriage-Divorce-Affair.jpg

Inspired by the training video, I plan to watch the latest Mortal Kombat movie later tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back