News Diego Sanchez and Josh Fabia present: Nightmare Rum!

I might be wrong but do you not start these things while you have fans and people interested in you? Unless you just want to drink them all yourself.

I might be wrong but do you not start these things while you have fans and people interested in you? Unless you just want to drink them all yourself.
Yes and no...while having a famous face behind a product helps, most people just want to drink something good and could really careless or have zero clue if a famous person endorses what they are drinking. I remember one time my buddy offered some amazing tequila and we looked at the box it came with and we were shocked to find out that Mel Gibson has a brand of Tequila lol

i definetly would pass if fabia offered me a drink

Yes and no...while having a famous face behind a product helps, most people just want to drink something good and could really careless or have zero clue if a famous person endorses what they are drinking. I remember one time my buddy offered some amazing tequila and we looked at the box it came with and we were shocked to find out that Mel Gibson has a brand of Tequila lol
it makes you so drunk you call up your exs answering machine and leave anti-semetic threats

if it makes me see UFO's after the second glass im in

583f08_450bbb72ae974bf59253351d0cf9f1a4~mv2.webp

Now it's really time to book Conor vs Diego. The winner's booze company gets to be a UFC sponsor.

The branding is awful. Even if it's wildly successful, I'm sure Diego has entered into a slave agreement where he's carrying all the financial risk and Fabia will be set to take the lion's share of any profits generated.

That's a horrible label.. A shirtless, sweaty Sanchez flexing his guns with a boring font that says Nightmare Rum

Looks like some kind of prank tbh.. At least attempt to make it look like an alcohol label and not a bumper sticker

Maury’s wigs are the best. You can swim in the pool with them, enjoy windy weather, plan a Lufthansa heist - but do not go for a late night danish at a diner.
I heard that the danish was to die for.

Nightmare Rum: now with 200% more GHB! The next morning, it will all just seem like a bad dream...

Whats up with fighters getting their own liquor

Back