News Diego said ‘Heart of a Lion’ is his new nickname

Before the fight he said this:

Now, I’m not mad at him for taking the W and doubling his paycheck but that was a bad display of the ‘Heart Of A Lion.’
Worse even than Lionheart Smith who was going to take it to Jon Jones then preceeded to do sweet fuck all but cower and hope to survive.

heart of a kangaroo,
Man Kangaroo's can be bad mother fuckers.
source.gif

Lions are scavenger opportunists as much as hunter. They look for the easier prey. Alpha s look to unseat Alpha s which usually results in exile death. Good luck with the Lion thing. Lions are often nocturnal sleeping during hot day. Dispelling the lion sleeps at night , which is mainly a fun song.

Before the fight he said this:

Now, I’m not mad at him for taking the W and doubling his paycheck but that was a bad display of the ‘Heart Of A Lion.’
His nickname should be punchy

Yeah you must have taken too many shots in sparring for spewing the bullshit that you are - so its not all on Perreira that he illegally kneed Diego? You actually think Diego is at fault for it as well?

Are you fucking stupid or something?

<36>
He was looking for a way out. That's a pussy move

He didn't choose to get illegally struck and have issues with his eyes bro - if he faked the entire thing I'd get this argument, not when it actually fucking happened.

People who have never taken a shot in a fight should keep their mouths shut when it is concerning if pro fighters can continue after illegal blows.
The pro fighter shouldn't have asked what the outcome was going to be before he made his decision if he could continue or not. Makes it look suspect as fuck man. No matter how you try and spin it

And taking the DQ win + win money might be the sanest thing this crazy man has every done.
This. Dude has bills to pay, especially medical bills with all that trauma he has suffered. UFC pays him little so he made a decision that advantaged him, for once

Remember he left Jackson wink to train with a life coach who doesn’t have any MMA experience
It was all weird, like if he had forgotten how to fight, i hope they finally cut him, used to be fun but not anymore, he was brought in to lose and it backfired lol.

In the heat of a fight, Perriera was looking for the Thai knees and Diego got dropped down to his knees and then left himself open.
Left himself open for illegal shots? Come on man, you are a very solid poster here but something is clouding your judgement here.

I get it that you should defend yourself at all times but how can they leave themselves open for illegal shots?

Like someone stands up from someones guard and soccerkicks them in the head. ”It was wide open, come on!”

<36>

Back