News Diego said ‘Heart of a Lion’ is his new nickname

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Before the fight he said this:

“I'm not trying to take Amanda Nunes' name or anything like that but what we're going to be called this year is... 'El Corazón de León' Sanchez!”

Now, I’m not mad at him for taking the W and doubling his paycheck but that was a bad display of the ‘Heart Of A Lion.’

heart of a fucking crazy person

He also ranted about supplement company’s on Helwani’s show for like 20 minutes. Said he’s never taking supplements again. Then 5 minutes later he said he’d see what supplements they had at the performance institute. Then he ranted about never taking supplements again

God he looked horrible tonight, wtf was he even doing?

Lion Heart took the L. Diego took the DQ. We all saw it.

Diego was winning the fight 2 rounds to nothing. Didn't you hear his corner?

Now, I’m not mad at him for taking the W and doubling his paycheck but that was a bad display of the ‘Heart Of A Lion.’

This guy has stolen money from me.two fights in a row. I just want him to get KOed so bad.

He didn't choose to get illegally struck and have issues with his eyes bro - if he faked the entire thing I'd get this argument, not when it actually fucking happened.

People who have never taken a shot in a fight should keep their mouths shut when it is concerning if pro fighters can continue after illegal blows.

He didn't choose to get illegally struck and have issues with his eyes bro - if he faked the entire thing I'd get this argument, not when it actually fucking happened.

People who have never taken a shot in a fight should keep their mouths shut when it is concerning if pro fighters can continue after illegal blows.

Yeah actually he did choose to get illegally struck because he dropped to his knees in the middle of the clinch position.

Compare that to the Mexican guy prior to this fight, went in for a takedown, secured it, and THEN landed illegal blows. Now that’s what you call a DQ.

In the heat of a fight, Perriera was looking for the Thai knees and Diego got dropped down to his knees and then left himself open. You can’t put all the blame on Perreira.

Maybe if you’ve ever been in a fight yourself you’d know what it feels like to be in the heat of the moment.

And I’ve taken plenty of shots in sparring, maybe you should keep your mouth shut.

images

Yeah actually he did choose to get illegally struck because he dropped to his knees in the middle of the clinch position.

You can’t put all the blame on Perreira.

The Mexican guy prior to this fight went in for a takedown, and THEN landed illegal blows. Now that’s what you call a DQ.

And I’ve taken plenty of shots in sparring, maybe you should keep your mouth shut.

Yeah you must have taken too many shots in sparring for spewing the bullshit that you are - so its not all on Perreira that he illegally kneed Diego? You actually think Diego is at fault for it as well?

Are you fucking stupid or something?

<36>

Back