Diego lost fans after that move?

BonesWinckleJones

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
blatantly going for the DQ,wont be suprised if he get cut after this move

Yeah, last thing I expected from him. He just straight up took a free win. But I guess if he was a pay more to win contract...

That's what happens when you look too deeply into the spiritual bullshit. It's really just sad.

It's so rare to see a fighter blatantly quit like that.

Bro... You know how much money Diego needs to pay his coach? He needs that win bonus. Fuck you for not respecting a warrior.

He asked the ref for help to get the easy win

That's how it's done Weidman lol

Super weak move. Asking if he would win if he got a DQ??? Wtf? He’s so much better than that

Yeah, last thing I expected from him. He just straight up took a free win. But I guess if he was a pay more to win contract...

Needs to pay for the meds somehow

Anthony Smith could've taken the DQ win against Jones and won a world title, he said no and lost knowing he did what he could

Diego just quit and took a DQ win against a nobody

Should have been nc Diegos crazy ass dont deserve the free win and they need t ok get these damn rules consistent with all commissions already

that was such pussy shit

once he knew the ref was classifying it as an 'illegal' knee he started making shit up about not being able to see

'blood's in my eyes' pointing to his now clean, bloodless forehead... diego could not have looked worse tonight. super fucking sad.

Lost ton of respect for him, between this and the clown he has in his corner I dont know what to fucking say...maybe next time don't take the fight againts someone that big Diego? He was crearly intimidated.

Nah. His opponent showed no respect and then on top of that splits him open with a nasty illegal knee? He deserved the DQ and I'm glad Diego had the balls to make him take it

fans all seemed to be cheering for diego after that

i think its just because everyone hates periera because he showboats.

Back