Diego Looks Like He is Being Held Captive by a Madman

<WhatIsThis>

Just because someone can "take care" of themselves physically doesn't make them smart. Being good at punching people in the face doesn't automatically make them good at all aspects of life.

Eddie Bravo and Kron Gracie believe the earth is flat.

Mike Tyson wasted his fortune on stupid shit like pet Tigers and got ripped off by Don King.

Tons of military men believed in stupid Qanon conspiracy.

Sherdoggers by default are all 275 benching alpha males and bangers of 10/10s, and yet.....
tenor.gif

Diego might need to fear for his life.

I wish I was joking. Fabia sounds like the dude from "Don't F*ck With Cats"

Diego actually said during an interview that he fear for his life, he said he believe that the UFC will try to "kill him" and covered it as if it's suicide.

I mean it sound stupid yea, but I was thinking that this even can be even more stupider than what I thought, like Fabia ask him to talk about crap like this while Fabia keeping in his mind the option to get Diego killed when it's necessary, as a way to make money by black-mailing UFC for "responsibility".

Both of the guys are not really bright, this is very much a "dumb" and "dumber" situation.

I really hope this situation doesn’t end up on unsolved mysteries, but I have my doubts

Back