Diego hasn't got this much attention since the BJ fight

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's been in the UFC forever but ever since the BJ fight he's been an afterthought

This is good for his career. He's weird but you can't deny his impact on the sport. Diego vs Diaz, Diego vs Karo were exciting fights that kept the ball rolling after Forrest vs Boner.

Early on it was a joke within the hardcores to be a Tuf fan. But overtime the Tuf fighters did great

Yeah, getting out struck 70-8, almost knocked out by the first punch and nearly finished five times while taking a head kick to your face which causes a ridiculous gash and the fight to be stopped usually garners some attention.

I will say the "Yes!!!" Cross and "Yes!!!" Cartwheels definitely got some attention though.

Penn bless.

Post those bar videos plebs.

Nobody cared because he is more or less irrelevant for years now. Happens to most guys in his shoes across sports.

Yet, Fabia thinks the world of MMA should bow down to Diego for what he has done 10 to 15 years ago. The UFC hall of fame will do that. Most fans, UFC, and media members all understand what Diego has done for the sport. The issue is Diego isn't making headlines anymore except for everything bad right now, thanks to Fabia releasing videos making them look even more stupid.

Him and Fabia get into BJ fights all the time

Yeah, getting out struck 70-8, almost knocked out by the first punch and nearly finished five times while taking a head kick to your face which causes a ridiculous gash and the fight to be stopped usually garners some attention.

I will say the "Yes!!!" Cross and "Yes!!!" Cartwheels definitely got some attention though.

Penn bless.

Post those bar videos plebs.

He had alot of attention before the fight..

He's been in the UFC forever but ever since the BJ fight he's been an afterthought

This is good for his career. He's weird but you can't deny his impact on the sport. Diego vs Diaz, Diego vs Karo were exciting fights that kept the ball rolling after Forrest vs Boner.

Early on it was a joke within the hardcores to be a Tuf fan. But overtime the Tuf fighters did great
Driving your train off the rails attracts attention yes but it's rarely good, especially long term as legit and good opportunities distance themselves and the carrion eaters move in.

This is the wrong type of attention though. Bellator won't even consider working with him because of this bad attention. It will be bad press for whichever promotion picks him up. If any at all picks him up. They may also not want to deal with him because of Fabia. Dana didn't want to have meetings with him because of his "bat shit" crazy manager/trainer, I'm sure other people view him the exact same way. Dude got Diego cut from UFC and I'm sure Diego still thinks Fabia is trying to help him and not help himself.

Dana should have fed him to Nick Diaz. I would have loved for Fabia to demand respect from the Diaz bros.

Back