Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Jesse_James_Kosakowski.jpg

vs

960x0.jpg

Last edited:
Why? Ferreira is ranked higher and calling Al aiquinta out last time I checked.

no why? Ferriera your not getting any younger. Call out top contenders now.. Ferriera vs Cerrone?

Lol, what an odd series of callouts. After he beat Pettis, Ferreira said he wanted to fight someone lower in the rankings.

Abdulmanap says Makhachev/Ferreira's gonna happen, Ferreira conveniently then calls out Iaquinta and winner of Hooker/Felder, and now that Makhachev's rumored to fight Gillespie, he wants to fight Alex Hernandez now....

<{fry}>

Nice, smart play by CDF. He's not getting a title shot anytime soon & he knows the UFC will make him win 10+ in a row to get a title shot.

Pick the best styles matchup in the top 15, see where the division is after that. Hooker/Felder & Lee/Oliviera are big fights, Gaethje is hanging out, & Conor is probably gonna jump the line.

Another guy terrified of Makhachev

Khabib should just hand him the belt when he retires

Hernandez is an annoying little shit, hope Ferreira dismantles him.

What if you opened up your fridge at 2:00 am to get a late night snack and Trinaldo's head was in the center, between the juice and milk talking trash to you in Portuguese?

Lol, what an odd series of callouts. After he beat Pettis, Ferreira said he wanted to fight someone lower in the rankings.

Abdulmanap says Makhachev/Ferreira's gonna happen, Ferreira conveniently then calls out Iaquinta and winner of Hooker/Felder, and now that Makhachev's rumored to fight Gillespie, he wants to fight Alex Hernandez now....

<{fry}>

Exactly! I like Ferreira but he pulled a switcheroo to duck Islam! "I want to fight someone ranked lower as long as its not Islam"

Back