News Diego Ferreira vs. Gregor Gillespiee added to UFC Fight Night (May 8)

Diego Ferreira vs Gregor Gillespiee

• Total voters

Kryptt

⭍ Dead Belt⭍
Platinum Member
Reaction score

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id...r-gillespie-bout-added-8-ufc-fight-night-card

The UFC has added a lightweight matchup between Diego Ferreira and Gregor Gillespie to an event on May 8, according to multiple sources.

The 155-pound bout will take place at UFC Fight Night, expected to take place in Las Vegas. The card is headlined by a bantamweight fight between T.J. Dillashaw and Cory Sandhagen.

AnyPracticalIchidna-size_restricted.gif

AntiqueFluidIbadanmalimbe-size_restricted.gif

That is an awesome fight. I have no idea who wins, but I look forward to finding out.

I was going over their records and opponents and tho I leaned to Ferreira I do so only slightly. Least at first pass.

50/50 fight for me

Gregor bjj isn't near as good as dariush but he has far better wrestling and infinite cardio.

But I would say that the chance of Gregor taking and holding CDF down is higher than the chance of CDF submitting Gillespie from the bottom.

Good matchup. Both are getting up there in age though.

I'd pick CDF as Gillespie has been pretty inactive and CDF has the better submissions.

shit fight , I like both of them and one of them will fall

Tough fight for Gregor. He went from having been scheduled to fight a borderline Top 25 lightweight in Riddell to getting a Top 10 opponent.

Man the UFC loves killing off prospects huh? Terrible match making

Back