Diego calls out Joe Rogan

do you know anything about him? I don’t other than the two silly videos I watched.

but in 2020 and social media ridden society a sentence or a few second clip forms an idiots an opinion on anything and that’s all they need to forming a bold opinion that they spew to the world.

social media is for weirdos. I have no idea why people feel so important they need to voice their opinions on everything to the world.
Or follow another person or one they don’t know personally on a daily basis.

that’s strange behavior that is now normalized.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt until I watched him corner Diego against Chiesa. It was shameful. Diego is being taken for a ride here. The guy offered absolutely zero insight.

I haven't watched what Joe said about him, but I can only imagine it's what the majority believe about him. That he's virtually incompetent as a coach, trainer, and cornerman.

would definitely watch even Joe Rogan vs CM Punk ! Even is Joe is a black belt in BJJ, he is old. Punk might get that one

How much does Rogan weigh?
It’s always hard to tell with stocky little guys. Sometimes they weigh a lot more than you think, other times a lot less?

How much does Rogan weigh?
It’s always hard to tell with stocky little guys. Sometimes they weigh a lot more than you think, other times a lot less?
who cares? even is he is a light heavyweight now, punk should get that fight! it would be actually pretty competitive

I gave him the benefit of the doubt until I watched him corner Diego against Chiesa. It was shameful. Diego is being taken for a ride here. The guy offered absolutely zero insight.

I haven't watched what Joe said about him, but I can only imagine it's what the majority believe about him. That he's virtually incompetent as a coach, trainer, and cornerman.

I mean agree with you on the very limited things I’ve seen about the guy. but I don’t really know anything about him and I don’t recall the in between round by round discussion.
Diego isn’t a fool or new to the game. I don’t think he’s getting taken advantage of by this fella.

I thought Diego fought fairly well. Probably as good of a showing as he’s going to have at this stage in his career.
Chiesa looks really solid at 170. I don’t think Diego should be at 170 but the cut to 155 is probably too much for him. Now.

I mean agree with you on the very limited things I’ve seen about the guy. but I don’t really know anything about him and I don’t recall the in between round by round discussion.
Diego isn’t a fool or new to the game. I don’t think he’s getting taken advantage of by this fella.

I thought Diego fought fairly well. Probably as good of a showing as he’s going to have at this stage in his career.
Chiesa looks really solid at 170. I don’t think Diego should be at 170 but the cut to 155 is probably too much for him. Now.

Well, the round by round discussion and advice that he gave to Diego was honestly some of the worst I've ever seen. He offered zero tactical insight into the things that Diego was doing wrong. I kid you not that there's actually quite a few people on this forum that would have been far more valuable to Diego in that corner.

Diego didn't look particularly bad in that fight, and he was probably going to lose to Chiesa regardless of who he had in that corner, but how well he did I attribute to his natural fighting instincts more than a camp or a coach.

Diego isn't new to the game, and I'm not saying he's foolish, but the guy does make a lot of questionable decisions in his life. This guy probably isn't intentionally trying to fuck Diego over. He probably believes in what he does, and just doesn't realize the seriousness of the job he has, and how he's not qualified for it. Especially at this stage of Diego's career. Sometimes when super tough fighters like Diego get up there in years, they need to be protected from themselves, and sometimes it falls on the coach to do so.

I'm just worried about Diego, I'm sure Joe is too.

Well, the round by round discussion and advice that he gave to Diego was honestly some of the worst I've ever seen. He offered zero tactical insight into the things that Diego was doing wrong. I kid you not that there's actually quite a few people on this forum that would have been far more valuable to Diego in that corner.

Diego didn't look particularly bad in that fight, and he was probably going to lose to Chiesa regardless of who he had in that corner, but how well he did I attribute to his natural fighting instincts more than a camp or a coach.

Diego isn't new to the game, and I'm not saying he's foolish, but the guy does make a lot of questionable decisions in his life. This guy probably isn't intentionally trying to fuck Diego over. He probably believes in what he does, and just doesn't realize the seriousness of the job he has, and how he's not qualified for it. Especially at this stage of Diego's career. Sometimes when super tough fighters like Diego get up there in years, they need to be protected from themselves, and sometimes it falls on the coach to do so.

I'm just worried about Diego, I'm sure Joe is too.

he told Diego to use the coconut technique lol

will someone link what rogan had said?

I'd rather see Rogan head kick Deniro into oblivion. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

LMAO can't stop laughing at that pic :D :D

hahahaha

giphy.gif

Fuck that. Lol
Diego getting roasted for being weird is what you get when your whole gimmick is "Be weird as fuck!!"

Fuck outta here, can't be butthurt about ppl finding that shit funny.
Change your nickname to the dream again instead of this shit

Diego would make Rogan have a heart attack.

Sadly, at this point in Sanchez’s career, Rogan would probably KO him with some spinning tornado Street Fighter kick...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back