Diego called out Nate Diaz in Mexico

The way Diego's been fighting, Nate probably wins relatively easy.

Nate completely outclasses Diego and knocks him down several times. Diego wins a 30-27 decision.

How about a rematch against the guy who clearly won?

Nate would finish diego imo, of defeat him via decision. If its a 5 rounder, nate gets the finish no doubt. Plus i'd love to see nate get back in octagon.

Nate beats his ass for 15 minutes all over the octagon. Diego 30-27.

How about a rematch against the guy who clearly won?

Kampmann? Or Gomi? Just trying to figure out which complete robbery on Diegos resume we are talking about.

Hyperbole aside, that's a legitimately dangerous matchup to make. With how hard Diego is to finish and how many punches Nate would land on him, it would get ugly. It wouldn't be the type of fight where a robbery would be possible, it would make Nick/BJ and Nate/Cowboy look tame. I'm a Nate fan and I know his limitations as a fighter but this particular matchup would just be a massacre.

Nate finishes Diego.

But then get's DQ'd for stopping it from going to the judges.

Nate loses a split decision, retires in the post fight interview then a year or so later gets a title fight against Pettis.

The Diaz way.

Nate KOs Diego in the second round but the fight isn't stopped, in between rounds they get a bunch of people to carry him around the octagon Weekend at Bernie's style.

30-26 Diego unanimous decision, point deducted from Diaz by the ref for an illegal instance of actually hitting the opposing fighter

diego should retire and avoid nate

nate via embarrassing diego

Diego wins split decision 30-24, 30-23, and 27-30 by the guy who can see

Nate would fuck his shit up. He's too active for that shit.

Back