News Diego and Fabia's sexual content on OnlyFans

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

so ....they are gay and fucking each other and so desperate for cash they are pimping themselves out on some uber-sad CASH GRAB?

This is some pathetic shit. Really.
Everyone involved should be embarrassed and ashamed. and if it's a hack then...that's equally bad.

Exactly, no one cares if he's really gay, just the whole situation around it is bizarre.
Actually they would. There is a reason why gay athletes don’t come out of their closet like women do. Lesbians are more accepted in society because no one cares about women.

Do you really think Diego will come out and tell the MMA community filled with conservatives and hyper masculine males that he’s gay and is in a relationship with Fabia?

Actually they would. There is a reason why gay athletes don’t come out of their closet like women do. Lesbians are more accepted in society because no one cares about women.

Do you really think Diego will come out and tell the MMA community filled with conservatives and hyper masculine males that he’s gay and is in a relationship with Fabia?
I mean no one on Sherdog.

lol what the fuck

this is their plan now? Bellator said no so it's fucking ONLY FANS?
so much sadness in this story..... is this guy in the Hall of Fame?

I got all hard just from reading…

Too bad I’m poor, and can’t afford to see the pics…

I guess this will have to do for now:

diego.0.jpg

Lmfao I went into this giving Diego the benefit of the doubt, I was reading them thinking "well that could mean something else..." and "that doesn't necessarily mean gay stuff... maybe there's a chick involved..."

Then I got to:
Give me a stick and I'll show you what I can do with it.
And I'm like "ooookkkkaaayyyyy....."

And then finally:
You know you like that tight butt.
[<dunn]

Diego is John Finlay to Fabia's Joe Exotic. Some real Tiger King vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back