Die or become an animal (which animal?)

Scenario:

You're just doing whatever you do with yourself when BAM

You: "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY HEART!?!?"

You call 911 and die of a massive heart attack

You see yourself as a ghost looking down at your dead body and loved ones around etc

You're about to go towards the light but another hippy like ghost approaches you.

Hippy Ghost: "Yo, guy, you can either finish dying or come back as an ANIMAL of your choice!!"

You: <DCWhoa>

So what do you do and if you decide to become an animal, which one?
Do i get to keep my human smarts and memory in my new animal body?

Bald eagle (but can I have hair please) or Orca for the reasons many have said.
Nah... Eagles have that douchey air of self-importance about them.

YOU'RE NOT EPIC, YOU'RE NOT MAJESTIC, YOU'RE JUST A DOUCHEBAG IN FEATHERS WITH THE
RESTING BITCH FACE!!
harpy-eagle.bmp

Flipside question.

What would be the worst animal to become.

Come back as a cat and hang out with my cat

Surprised nobody said gibbon yet. They seem to have a lot of fun. Grabbing dogs by their tail and just haul ass around a tree and do the same thing again

Nah... Eagles have that douchey air of self-importance about them.

YOU'RE NOT EPIC, YOU'RE NOT MAJESTIC, YOU'RE JUST A DOUCHEBAG IN FEATHERS WITH THE RESTING BITCH FACE!!
For me it's about your freedom of movement and ruling the open skies. Like with an orca ruling the seas.

Silverback gorilla

Unless a crew of bodybuilders are out to get me

You sure do

<DCWhoa>
I'd be a silverback superhero
I'd make up a story about how poachers killed my mother and took me to a lab to do experiments on me, and those experiments increased my intelligence significantly.

I'd be an ambassador for mother Earth. I would amass a fortune via appearances, movies, YouTube, and Instagram.
And then I would procreate with every being possible and raise an army of smart apes.
I would have cells of trained apes hidden around the world..and if need be..we will strike against polluting humans for the good of Earth.
#HammarabiBless
{<jimmies}

Last edited:
I’ll become a mayfly so I can die again the same day. Fuck this shit.

I'd be the Alpha Male Lion. Bang all of the females, bitch slap my rivals, lay around, and have my food killed and brought to me.

Back