"Didn't want to tap to a wrestler" (photo)

Come on. Did I say anything in the Ben Askren thread where everyone attacked the topic starter, then posted videos of Askren getting owned by Marcelo Garcia or Pablo Popovitch?

I think I also mentioned Volkmann was a bit dumb for leaving an arm on the mat and being too relaxed in Paul Sass' guard. Not to mention I've referred to Kamal Shalrous as being the 'Jorge Gurgel' of wrestlers when it comes to MMA fights.

This one guy was too proud to tap because of his perception that his style could not be defeated by his opponent's style. The result is a jacked knee on a hospital gurney, still wearing his shin pads from his fight.

Please, you wanted to shit on Bjj by postin lg a horrific injury. Do you start threads blasting catch guys by posting horrific injuires of them also? Because I am sure if I do a search of all the treads you started not one will be of a disfigured catch guy injured by a Bjj practitioner. You for some unknown reason want to keep on rippin Bjj.

Please, you wanted to shit on Bjj by postin lg a horrific injury. Do you start threads blasting catch guys by posting horrific injuires of them also? Because I am sure if I do a search of all the treads you started not one will be of a disfigured catch guy injured by a Bjj practitioner. You for some unknown reason want to keep on rippin Bjj.

If I found some I would. I'd have posted Rousey breaking Tate's arm if I hadn't been beaten to it by countless others. We've all seen the classic pic of Mir kneebarring Lesnar.

Royce choking out Shamrock? How retroactive do you expect people to go?

If I found some I would. I'd have posted Rousey breaking Tate's arm if I hadn't been beaten to it by countless others. We've all seen the classic pic of Mir kneebarring Lesnar.

Royce choking out Shamrock? How retroactive do you expect people to go?

Have you ever started a thread with a catch wrestler getting injured? because i don't rember you doing it. But hey as long as you can blast bjj with "this bjj idiot didn't want to tap to a wrestler". good for you.

If this is actually a leg lock injury, regardless of the backstory, I think it's more likely that it was from a toe hold.

Gareth Davies is a pathetic excuse for a journalist, and in a more just world would be another drunk giving his ill thoughtout, lacklustre opinion on boxing and mma amongst a group of fellow vagrants under a bridge somewhere. Who knows if intravenous drug use and male prostitution would feature heavily in his daily exploits, but I for one expect it might.

Have you ever started a thread with a catch wrestler getting injured? because i don't rember you doing it. But hey as long as you can blast bjj with "this bjj idiot didn't want to tap to a wrestler". good for you.

Why don't you go out of your way and start wrestlers being injured by BJJ guys thread, if it will make you feel better. Doesn't have to be catch, any wrestlers, ok meatball?

If this is actually a leg lock injury, regardless of the backstory, I think it's more likely that it was from a toe hold.

It's a reverse heel hook for sure. There isn't really such thing as a reverse toe hold. You can see it is a reverse leg lock because it is bent towards the pinky toe(to the left), where as a toe hold bends towards the big toe(to the right)

It's a reverse heel hook for sure. There isn't really such thing as a reverse toe hold. You can see it is a reverse leg lock because it is bent towards the pinky toe(to the left), where as a toe hold bends towards the big toe(to the right)

Ah, good point. Wasn't even looking at that.

That is, if it's a an injury from a sub at all.

Surprised how many people take this thread as BJJ vs Wrestling, jeez. I don't think KJ cares about the style, just the gross photo.

Surprised how many people take this thread as BJJ vs Wrestling, jeez. I don't think KJ cares about the style, just the gross photo.

other than "bjj guy didn't want to tap to a wrestler" caption and his negative comments about bjj there is nothing making us think that KJ had no intention making it an anti bjj thread.

"didn't want to tap to a wrestler" is apparently his words, but I didn't realise I needed to do the due diligence of an FBI investigation to satisfy certain posters on Sherdog.net

I've not said anything anti-bjj in this thread. It's all in your head.

If you ever go on Reddit you'll see the NSFW (Not Safe For Work), it's good for nasty stuff like this. Even though I don't see that actual injury that alone is pretty gross.. Eww.

"didn't want to tap to a wrestler" is apparently his words, but I didn't realise I needed to do the due diligence of an FBI investigation to satisfy certain posters on Sherdog.net

I've not said anything anti-bjj in this thread. It's all in your head.

so if we do a quick search on your posts we wont find a negative tone against bjj in your posts?

You guys all sound exactly like what your saying about KJ.

He has said a few times that's not his intention, maybe he is being serious.

If I got sent that photo and hot told that I'd post pretty much the same thing ad the same title and I'm very pro BJJ.

Oops

2ntl89c.jpg

From a recent amateur MMA event. I'm hoping to get more details, but the story I've been told is a BJJ guy "didn't want to tap to a wrestler".

That hurts even just looking at it

Yup, this thread could've gone several ways.

"Uh this is why you tap fast"

"Practice your leglocks or this"

"Ok goddamnit, someone get Palhares on the phone"

(Or even better)

"Rusiiiii! You got some 'splainin to do"

i woke up my girlfrind cuz i loled so hard

This guy probably fell for the hip bump sweep and forgot to keep his toes pointed inward.

Back