Didn't Rogan move from Boston when he was 7

jmmj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
he "grew up in Boston"?

And Newton ain't Boston.

He moved back to Boston after living in Florida for a little bit.

You mad everyone who lives outside of a city just tells everyone they were from that city in order to not complicate things?

So, does living from 7 to 18+ years of age in the Boston region not growing up in Boston? Jesus people need to chill..

It's a known fact that everyone from within 100 miles of Boston just says they are from Boston. I went to school in mass and everyone said there from Boston. Then I'd find out they went to high school like ten towns over and I'd say "huh??"

he "grew up in Boston"?

And Newton ain't Boston.

It's because people who move around alot tend not to be dumbasses when they say where they are from.

I could say I'm from Blue Springs. You'd have no Idea where the hell it is because you are not from the Area. But if I say I'm from Kansas City, you know where that's at. Same with people from Plano saying they are from Dallas, People from Sugarland saying they are from Houston, and about every large fucking town in america. You might live in a suburb around the area but if someone is from another state or another area, rather than being a pompous tw*t you just say the close large city next to you.

thanks for asking!

Back