Didn't know Woodley has a family

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Today I just randomly discovered that T-Woodley has wife and kids.

Was looking up Perry's Instagram cuz they say he's back with the horse-faced gf and I see this video of Woodley where Perry addressed him as being a "great family man".

That's very strange to me...Woodley never talks about his wife or his kids and how having to provide for a family motivates him. His wife is never to be seen around, we don't even see her at the fights.

I actually thought Tyron was living that Champ life, banging chicks left and right and partying with Dan Bilzerian (yes he recently made an appearance at one of Dan's wild pussy-packed parties). Actually, I wonder what his wife thinks of that

Really creepy thread

Police need to investigate TS browser history

TS shouldn't be allowed to be even 100 meters near schools

Today I just randomly discovered that T-Woodley has wife and kids.

Was looking up Perry's Instagram cuz they say he's back with the horse-faced gf and I see this video of Woodley where Perry addressed him as being a "great family man".

That's very strange to me...Woodley never talks about his wife or his kids and how having to provide for a family motivates him. His wife is never to be seen around, we don't even see her at the fights.

I actually thought Tyron was living that Champ life, banging chicks left and right and partying with Dan Bilzerian (yes he recently made an appearance at one of Dan's wild pussy-packed parties). Actually, I wonder what his wife thinks of that
Maybe its nobody's fucking business and he wants to keep his private life private?

Woodley is a family man and more importantly, a man of faith

This thread is inaccurate, sorry TS

Found TS

tenor.gif

Damn, and I thought I was creepy. smh op.

Back