Didn't know Bisping had a beef with Marquardt - pretty strong tweet!

Fuck it, I'm in.

Battle of the way-past-their primers.

bisping trying to get that easy payday good on him

so hes complaining about a guy that supposedly were on steroids and you think this is not a big deal

oh well

supposedly? he pissed hot once and later was on TRT.

Bisping trying to move Dana's needle lol

I like Bisping, he's hilarious. I like his shit talk, its always entertaining win or lose.

I like watching his fights, so I wouldn't mind seeing this.

Bisping has become a classic malcontent & I don't trust him or anything he says. His best days are in the rear-view.

Does anybody else notice Bisping calls out and talks shit to the guys he "thinks" he can beat. He won't say anything bad about Bones, Cain, or JDS

Marquardt was a man in his day. Bisping will always be the guy that ran away like a victim in a slasher flick against Hendo. For his "fighting" style, Bisping has no right to talk shit.

was I the only one thinking "damn Marquart looks like evan tanner" in his last fight?

I was hoping after the fight they would cut Tavares and Marquardt

I love everything about Bisping.

I hope he knows there are American fans who love the shit out of him. I respect him for keeping it real always.

Lol I'll never forget what rockhold did to him.
He treated him like a small child.

Effortlessly slipped his punches and just ko'd him wading in.

I love everything about Bisping.

I hope he knows there are American fans who love the shit out of him. I respect him for keeping it real always.

What's keeping it real?
That's a nasty, despicable thing to do kicking someone when they're Down like that.

Nate is going to retire soon anyway. He's also a really good guy. Never spoken trash on anybody.
He doesn't deserve this.

so hes complaining about a guy that supposedly were on steroids and you think this is not a big deal

oh well

This, lol @ steroid users potentially cheating him out of fame and fortune and detaching his retina not being a big deal.

Back