Didn't even realize Pickett vs Wineland was tomorrow!

Super excited for this fight.
I really like both fighters but I see Wineland edging him out. I watched Wineland vs jorgenson the other day and Wineland was really impressive. Great movement.

Guaranteed war.

Somebody's getting flattened.

Yeah this fight is going to be sick, big fan of both guys. There's no way this will not be exciting.

Pickett #1 contender in 2013. 3 fights in '12, I'm calling 3 finishes.

War Brad Fence!

As a Pickett fan I'm quite nervous for this fight, hope he pulls it out though. If he brawls like in his last few then he's getting beaten up though. He needs to mix in takedowns with his strikes.

On a side note it really annoys me how none of the MMA journalists or even Rogan know where his nickname comes from, and that it isn't in relation to his KO power.

Quick turnaround for Pickett, the Jabouin fight was only two months ago.

Brad+Pickett+Knockouts+Yves+Jabouin+-+UFC+on+Fuel+TV+5.gif

I think he takes a decision here after outworking Wineland.

It "should" be an exciting/crazy fight.

this has got to be the best undercard fight in a while... more than PPV worthy

Quick turnaround for Pickett, the Jabouin fight was only two months ago.

Brad+Pickett+Knockouts+Yves+Jabouin+-+UFC+on+Fuel+TV+5.gif

I think he takes a decision here after outworking Wineland.

It was 3 months ago. A bit faster than most UFC fighters but not too unusual.

Anyway, I think Wineland's got this.

As a Pickett fan I'm quite nervous for this fight, hope he pulls it out though. If he brawls like in his last few then he's getting beaten up though. He needs to mix in takedowns with his strikes.

On a side note it really annoys me how none of the MMA journalists or even Rogan know where his nickname comes from, and that it isn't in relation to his KO power.

Why don't you share the story with all of us then?

8.gif

Picketts nice KO GIF is in this thread so I thought I'd add this. Should be an amazing fight!

what's it about?

Back