Did you shed a tear watching Uriah hold Anderson at the end?

Yea I kinda did, but mostly cause I'm sad that Anderson went out like this, such a bad ending to a great career.

It's his own fault. He's had many chances to end his career on a good note. He doesn't know when to call it quits.

He should have retired after the Brunson fight, or after the Adesanya fight. Or even after the DC fight.

No. Always good to see fighters show respect though.

It was a nice show of respect between both ULTIMATE gladiators. Its refreshing to see the martial arts side of mixed martial arts

Hall owes it to Silva and himself to accept the torch and actually live up to his early hype and expectations

I felt far more emotion when Khabib retired TBH. I'm no homophobe, but I also can't bring myself to shed tears when two dudes go full Brokeback Mountain either.

Hall owes it to Silva and himself to accept the torch and actually live up to his early hype and expectations

If Hall was the kind of fighter the torch could be passed to, he never would've been matched up against a 45-year old AS to begin with. Hall's now past his prime as well.

That got me. I love watching Anderson and he's been one of the greatest and the respect Uriah showed just was amazing. Apologizing for hurting Anderson Silva was incredible show of class.
it was crazy awesome
never seen that level of respect/admiration happen before inside the octagon

Almost, that was a very heart-warming and beautiful moment.

Back