Did you like the yellow canvas at UFC 200?

Personally I actually liked it a lot more than the usual grey canvas. I think they should try out some different colours for the canvas in the future.

UFC200_Octagon_Yellow.0.0.jpg
the yellow was to noisey/screaming, took away the focus from the fighters imo, i like a grey/neutral one much better

it was awful

there were also a lot of fighters on that card with really scuffed up and bleeding knees and elbows, it was cleary rougher than a regular canvas

Personally I actually liked it a lot more than the usual grey canvas. I think they should try out some different colours for the canvas in the future.

Damn Gerard smashed him with ease

Doesn't show up the blood and other fluids enough...

UFC 200 was one of my least favorite events ever so I'm probably biased but I do think the grey is better. Open to them changing it up every once in awhile. UFC 200 was just such an unmitigated clusterfuck though. My casual friends were literally sleeping.

No! The shoyls have went for a more "gold" looking colour or just gold trim or some shit. The yellow was an eyesore.

Since blood stains do nothing for me I think Red may look pretty good

apparently I had a different opinion 3 years ago. but wouldn't mind here and there, I believe

Felt like I was watching a Brazilian promotion or something. Maybe try some different colors, but yellow sucked imo.

Back