Did you like the yellow canvas at UFC 200?

Flat white is the JBG color of choice...it makes the blood stand out better.

It was reminiscent of the KOTC/Cage Rage one...
I prefer the grey one though

No it stood out too much, the fighters should be the thing that stands out not the canvas.

That shit was random as hell. I don't think anyone saw that coming. lol

All it did was remind us of Cage Rage or KOTC. I wish they'd use a white instead of grey.

i liked it. I wouldnt mind seeing different colors in the future. Grey is boring.

That ruined 200 for me. And I'm being honest. Instead of looking special and refined, it looked bush league as someone said. The fights and matchups should have been special, changing the canvas made me feel uneasy, and as if what I was seeing wasn't the present, but the past, in a parallel universe.

And that feeling got accentuated when Diego Sanchez got finished. Diego never gets finished. And that feeling went on through the night, nothing felt right. Everything was weird. Aldo vs Edgar going almost exactly like the first one, minus the gassing, it was like, why am I watching this AGAIN?. Cormier fighting Anderson? And in such a way? Lesnar fighting Hunt, and Hunt being unable to do ANYTHING? The main event of 200 being Miesha vs an unknown brazilian? That was a turn off.

All this event did for me, was remind me how ufc 100 wasn't that long ago, and that they tried so hard to make this one stacked, and so much better than anything else prior, but ending up short, and forgetting about keeping it natural.

A lot of things felt off to me, in a rushed kind of way.+

Yes!

i want different colours at each event

orange for 201

no sir, I don't like it.

strange to try it out on their "biggest event ever" too if you ask me. It's not a deal breaker though.

King of the cage

when I joined the fight pass stream it was already near the end of the Mousasi fight and the yellow really threw me. I thought it was the UFC commentary with footage from an old event. Took me a minute.

I looked through the first three pages and I'm surprised to see no one mentioned this.
Didn't it look like it just tore the shit out of the fighters knees?
I ever saw the amount of burns and just plain tore up knees as I saw on UFC 200.
Material HAD to be different? Was it all silk screen or something.
Go back and check it out anyone who had top position got the hell tore out of their knees.

For a one time event it wasnt bad, but looked to much like cage rage. I would have gone with a different hue or something. But I do not think it would work for and every event mat.

Also noticed a few fighter slipping on the mat surface.

I looked through the first three pages and I'm surprised to see no one mentioned this.
Didn't it look like it just tore the shit out of the fighters knees?
I ever saw the amount of burns and just plain tore up knees as I saw on UFC 200.
Material HAD to be different? Was it all silk screen or something.
Go back and check it out anyone who had top position got the hell tore out of their knees.

reminds me of the good old days of Gladiator Challenge and Cage Rage

Personally I actually liked it a lot more than the usual grey canvas. I think they should try out some different colours for the canvas in the future.

UFC200_Octagon_Yellow.0.0.jpg

Loved it - found it much easier to look at

it looked like some amateur promotion with that mustard crap

Back