Did you know this cowboy fact(s)?

Condit was interim champ, and had the full-fledged champ on the ropes. So that's a silly thing to say.

Condit and Cerrone aren't that alike. Condit is a reasonably smart fighter who gameplans. Cerrone is a redneck who just shows up and thinks he can beat his opponent out of machismo/toughness. And when a clear advantage presents itself, like against Diaz with kicks, he often just neglects it due to lack of awareness or poise. Condit is much more clutch. There is a big difference between them. Condit could win a championship, Cerrone couldn't. He can just win plenty of fights.

You aecorrect about gameplans and them being diferente. But condit didnt look that good in ufc.he is 1-3 in last 4,lost to jake imo and only good thing he did was that highkick vs gsp-and he didnt even won that round lol. He wont be champ and has 0% tdd

Guys, it's been pretty well reported and Cerrone admitted himself that he and Nate made an agreement before the fight to bang it out and not take it to the ground. He probably could have had some success following Nate to the ground but he stood by their pact

Oh,now i get it.. i knew something was wrong lol

Donald Cerrone will be doing his 16th fight in the UFC in a four year span, since the merger, against Jury, in a few days.
Has anyone stepped up as often as him?

It wouldn't bother me at all if Cerrone were the highest paid fighter, just based on the frequency and excitement of his fights.
Amazing and prolific fighter.

Back