Did you know Khabib is taller than Poirier?

Ufc heights and reaches are bogus. To be honest I wouldn't even fully trust the weigh-in day fighter weights as always being legit either.

For some reason in isolation Poirer looks taller than 5'9", even though he is the same height as Conor you'd think he is taller if you didn't see them face to face but I reckon he looks taller due to having a smaller head.

It's not accurate but I'm pretty sure Khabib is a little bit taller.

View attachment 429611
Never said he wasn't. But he is in shoes in that photo and Conor is no doubt barefoot so the difference is smaller than it appears on the photo. You just have to look at GSP beside both Khabib and Conor to see that.

Too much height cutting going on, when are the UFC going to do something about this!!! Do they need a death from height cutting, for them to finally take this seriously.....

I thought Dustin was way taller for some reason.. Khabib is 1.78m while Poirier and Mcgregor are both the same at 1.75m.

Khabib has a 1.78m reach but Conor’s is much longer at 1.88m

That's a freaking decimeter... A DECIMETER!!!!

That's a freaking decimeter... A DECIMETER!!!!

The amount is irrelevant. I'm nearly 6ft 4 like I give a shit about inches. I was saying because like myself there were probably a few people who probably thought that Khabib was coming into this fight having to work his way into Conor's height and reach. It will still probably be the case, but Conor won't be towering over a smaller wrestler.

Khabib's height doesn't really matter, his striking is nowhere near good enough to stand with Conor.

When you guys measure your dicks do you count the millimeters?

ive seen so many guys on here including quarter inches in their height that i dont think dick millimetres would cut it

Back