Did you have injuries taking this fight in two weeks? "That is my secret."

He hurt his foot on Jury's butt...

In all seriousness though, if he was hurt, it couldn't have been that bad since the doctors didn't medically suspend him at all.

Still, I'm sure it had to have had some negative effects.

Ya that made me even more of a fan. What a great answer

In all seriousness though, if he was hurt, it couldn't have been that bad since the doctors didn't medically suspend him at all.

There are things like facial abrasions where there's probably no escape - they're going to see it and you're going to get suspended. But I can think of quite a few nasty dings that you could sneak past the medical exam, like the shin-on-shin clashes Joe mentioned.

For another - when you throw body kicks it's fairly easy to run the bony top of your foot into the point of the other guy's elbow as he covers up. That often doesn't leave a mark on your foot but it hurts like a bastard and takes a while to get back to normal.

I read somewhere that he said he was hurt and knew he only had one good kick in him. I think it was on Ariel's Twitter perhaps.

He hurt his foot on Jury's butt...

Still, I'm sure it had to have had some negative effects.

You just don't show pain when they examine your injured area(s) and you pass. These guys are seriously tough sob's after all.

Back