Did you guys change what the Sherdog logo on the top of the forum does?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Every time I go to click on <Forum> between <Home> and <Media> I find I'm actually clicking home instead of forum. I have a muscle memory issue here that leads me to believe this was moved?

Now I know what's really going on, the sherdog logo at the top used to take you to the forum main page when you were somewhere else but not it takes you to the whole website Sherdog main page

really messing me up as I keep clicking in it to do the wrong thing :S

Now I know what's really going on, the sherdog logo at the top used to take you to the forum main page when you were somewhere else but not it takes you to the whole website Sherdog main page

really messing me up as I keep clicking in it to do the wrong thing :S
This was actually always the case, it was only when this new theme was introduced that the logo would take you to the forum home page. This has since been corrected and is the same as it has always been.

This was actually always the case, it was only when this new theme was introduced that the logo would take you to the forum home page. This has since been corrected and is the same as it has always been.

Glarg I keep pressing it constantly this is going to take a while to adjust :p

Thanks for the info

I didn't realize how often I clicked on that in the run of a day, STILL clicking this now that I shouldn't

It became so second nature I didn't even know I was automatically clicking on it like I have been and I had to discover what I was doing wrong

Guys change it back, I'm not adjusting to it - been clicking on it all day it's maddening

Still works properly on the app

Back