Did You Guys Actually See Fedor's Fights in Pride? #IgnoranceIsABliss

Hammurabi

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So ever since it was announced that the all time heavyweight great, The Last Emperor Fedor Emelianenko was about to take on the world once again in the sport of Mixed Martial Arts, there's been a lot of confusion regarding his skill levels in MMA. But you see, guys, when I look around Sherdog I see a lot of people who didn't actually follow his career back in the day when he was kicking asses and taking those names, man. You guys, just like you shouldn't read The Good Book without context like some people no big deal (I'm looking at you Sam), you shouldn't take Fedor's career out of its deserved CONTEXT, man. And yeah, I get it a lot you were still watching "Pro Wrestling" and Japanese cartoons when we were watching real fights, no big deal bro but here's the bottom line and I'm gonna give you just two words, man: Fight Pass. But here's the deal, man, don't just cherry pick and watch Fedor fights like the Devil reads the Bible, man. Go ahead and watch ALL Pride events from start until to the bitter end in chronological order and THEN you'll know exactly what I mean when I say Fedor will steamroll the UFC.

THEN you'll know exactly what I mean when I say Fedor will steamroll the UFC.

Did you watch his 3 losses? (Not counting the cut BS)
I like the guy but I don't know if he still has it.
Sure, in Pride he was amazing but who knows what version is coming back?
He does not get drunk, is praying to a jew...

if you see a crusifix around his neck during a preview or something.. abandon all hope. Godless Fedor is GOAT

Did you watch his 3 losses? (Not counting the cut BS)
I like the guy but I don't know if he still has it.
Sure, in Pride he was amazing but who knows what version is coming back?
He does not get drunk, is praying to a jew...

Let me tell EXACTLY what version of Fedor is coming back because when you think about it you know, Fedor was running wild for a decade in various MMA organisation going practically undefeated for YEARS, man, so it was clear that the man was burned out by the time he came to Strikeforce. He needed to take time off because he owed that to his family, he owed that to himself and he owed to the Lord, man. So that being said, bro, we're gonna see a muscular, revitalised Fedor enter the octagon. And that, my friend, is a scary thing to behold mark my words.

Let me tell EXACTLY what version of Fedor is coming back because when you think about it you know, Fedor was running wild for a decade in various MMA organisation going practically undefeated for YEARS, man, so it was clear that the man was burned out by the time he came to Strikeforce. He needed to take time off because he owed that to his family, he owed that to himself and he owed to the Lord, man. So that being said, bro, we're gonna see a muscular, revitalised Fedor enter the octagon. And that, my friend, is a scary thing to behold mark my words.

Even with the goat wife, haha

Okay man, I believe you, bro.

Fedor GOAT.

Don't take my word for it, my man. I advise you, and I say this very very seriously, to go ahead and fire up that Fight Pass and watch ALL Pride events from start to finish including each and every fight available in chronological order and you'll see exactly what I mean when I say what I say about Fedor steamrolling the UFC.

So ever since it was announced that the all time heavyweight great, The Last Emperor Fedor Emelianenko was about to take on the world once again in the sport of Mixed Martial Arts, there's been a lot of confusion regarding his skill levels in MMA. But you see, guys, when I look around Sherdog I see a lot of people who didn't actually follow his career back in the day when he was kicking asses and taking those names, man. You guys, just like you shouldn't read The Good Book without context like some people no big deal (I'm looking at you Sam), you shouldn't take Fedor's career out of its deserved CONTEXT, man. And yeah, I get it a lot you were still watching "Pro Wrestling" and Japanese cartoons when we were watching real fights, no big deal bro but here's the bottom line and I'm gonna give you just two words, man: Fight Pass. But here's the deal, man, don't just cherry pick and watch Fedor fights like the Devil reads the Bible, man. Go ahead and watch ALL Pride events from start until to the bitter end in chronological order and THEN you'll know exactly what I mean when I say Fedor will steamroll the UFC.

Learn to not type like a douchebag kid, and use paragraphs.

Learn to not type like a douchebag kid, and use paragraphs.

Oh I see. You didn't like that "Pro Wrestling" remark one bit now did you, bro? Well I'm gonna go ahead and advice you not to take it too seriously, my man, but that being said and at the end of the day man facts are facts.

Don't take my word for it, my man. I advise you, and I say this very very seriously, to go ahead and fire up that Fight Pass and watch ALL Pride events from start to finish including each and every fight available in chronological order and you'll see exactly what I mean when I say what I say about Fedor steamrolling the UFC.

Trust me when I say I know how good Fedor is, man. I might just do that anyways though, bro.

When you wake up this morning, you will say to yourself...wholly shit, I shouldn't make a thread when I am wasted.

That said, there may be some MMA fans who didn't watch his fights because they were still a sperm in their dad's nuts. Then there are MMA fans who did watch his fights. Then there are the smart people out there that know Fedor has a HUGE hill to climb, if he can climb it at all, to get back to the top.

Fedor probably sees that some of the older guard (Werdum, Hunt, Arlovski) tasting success in their latter stages of their careers probably feels he may have the same success. If the UFC puts him in against Cain or Junior, he probably gets destroyed and falls back down the ladder. As much as I would like to see a comeback, I think it is unlikely.

Fedor gonna get stomped by Orthodox Mir, Sea-Level Cain, Instagram-Bruiser Browne, etc.

I swear, everytime i see one of your posts, i think to myself "this guy is definitely trolling me"

But then i read on, and to my amazement, it seems you are actually a real person, expressing real opinions and thoughts... Man.

Bro...

I've watched all his fights.

He was great then.

He decided to fight differently since (hence his losses.)

It remains to be seen if that Fedor of old is returning.

Your avatar makes it extremely difficult to take anyone you say seriously.

But yea, Fedor is GOAT, end of story.

Yes lots of us saw him can crushing, he had two good wins croc op and big nog.

I've watched all his fights.

He was great then.

He decided to fight differently since (hence his losses.)

It remains to be seen if that Fedor of old is returning.

You see, bro, you might have seen all of HIS fights but you're missing that ever important context, bro. Therefore, I'm gonna go ahead and recommend that you fire up that UFC Fight Pass and got though the whole Pride back catalogue with a fine tooth comb and I'm guessing you're beginning to see things my way.

Yes lots of us saw him can crushing, he had two good wins croc op and big nog.

This is an extremely naive and rudimentary understanding of the short history of MMA as we know it. No offence bro but your post just screams rudimentary understanding of martial arts.

This is an extremely naive and rudimentary understanding of the short history of MMA as we know it. No offence bro but your post just screams rudimentary understanding of martial arts.
Yeah! He beat Hong Man Choi as well! :D

Back