Did You Enjoy Sex The First Time You Had It??

Yes. It was fucking awesome, still is and forever will be.

First time i had sex was in a tent. Enjoyed it a lot. There were 2 other tents with 2 other boy/girl couples and the parents in the house. We had sex for at least 4 hrs and she screamed her head off the whole time. She kept everyone awake all nite. I had a reputation the next morning. Everyone looked at me differently including the parents

So the parents decided to throw up a bunch of fuck tents out back for the neighborhood kids? That's different.

First time i had sex was in a tent. Enjoyed it a lot. There were 2 other tents with 2 other boy/girl couples and the parents in the house. We had sex for at least 4 hrs and she screamed her head off the whole time. She kept everyone awake all nite. I had a reputation the next morning. Everyone looked at me differently including the parents

Lol, neighbours too I guess?

The first time I had sex I was disappointed as fuck, for something that's meant to be natural I thought it was a big load of awkward, uncoordinated bullshit. I was less satisfied than jerking off. I was thinking, "Jesus Christ, am I gay or something?.. that didn't live up to the hype remotely".

Then I had sex without a condom.

Hahaha! What are condoms?

in her sock drawer

Not to sidetrack the thread, but there was a time in my young life when I thought that it would be cool to get a girl pregnant by unloading one in her panty drawer.

Condom felt awkward as hell but nothing a hot, naked gal couldn't take care of. After giving her the best 2 - 3 minutes of her life I slept like I was dead.

Seriously; pump-pump-pass out. Had no idea what I was doing but I knew I wanted to do it.

Not to sidetrack the thread, but there was a time in my young life when I thought that it would be cool to get a girl pregnant by unloading one in her panty drawer.

That's completely normal.

:D

Imagine explaining to that kid the romantic tale of his conception.

Oh man, lol, it's not like you were sticking it in her sock drawer, it was in her fuckin' vagina.

Yea I know, but everything was so wet and I thought I harpooned it in there a foot deep... but it was a few weeks later that I found out that it always leaks back out.

I never saw her afterwards either... it was on Ibiza during vacation. I was 15, she was 22. Theoretically, I could have a 13 year old child now without knowing. The worst part about not using a condom though, was the thought of Aids. I had to wait another 3 months to do the damn test... I remember having troubles sleeping, thinking I had the illness. That was seriously the only and last time I didn't use a condom during a one night stand. It taught me a great lesson.

That's completely normal.

Good to know. I guess the fantasy was that she'd pull on the dried up crusty undies, and sort of re-hydrate them throughout the day. Maybe they don't immediately die when they dry up- starfish don't, for instance. Okay that's enough for now.

Had a girlfriend at 16 and I was over at her house one day and her mom was asleep so I was fingerblasting this chick hard and her mom walked in. Took 2 months after that before I could finally get the chance to bang the girl. Loved it. Mission complete.

Weird necro to resurrect, but ok :)

Yeah, I enjoyed it, but it was also a letdown. I was 16, and the chick was really cool, cute, and we were really good friends. It felt good of course, but it was less than I was expecting because the poor chick was just horribly loose. I feel bad for her. I’m sure someone out there has some dick to slang for her, but my solidly average self wasn’t it. Was like throwing a penny in a wishing well, man. She gave a legitimately great blowjob though.
giphy.gif

My first time was the best. Nothing beats it unless Alexandra Daddario wants to have sex with me which is highly unlikely.

I thought only girls don't enjoy their first time?

Every guy orgasms if he has sex, and that always feels good.

'Cept for Dennis Rodman... apparently his first time was with a prostitute and it was very unpleasant. Lol

best 5 seconds of my life. been chasing that high ever since

Solid necro bump.

My first time was with my high school sweetheart. I know it wasn't very pleasurable for her cause I popped her cherry and she was in some pain. We had to stop. Plus her parents came home like right as I got it in there.

Lasted a full 13.5 seconds. Luckily my refractory period was nonexistent back then.

Back