Did Yoel Romero grow taller in his mid 30s?

Because IM 6ft... And I can tell his reach and height looks like mine.
Well I hate to break it you but that is exactly my height and he looks shorter than me imo.
He has a short torso and his legs don’t even look at all long. Not for someone of 6ft

Avoid deadlifting, "weighted" inverted situps is the way to go if you want to add some inches to your height buddy.
Although simply hanging from my arms and a little bit of stretching made me hold my morning height for longer.....I really don't want to stop deadlifting as it helps my legs and traps. And I love over head pressing too. Both I don't do with super heavy weight by any mean. I'm no body builder. Just after some definition.

I have done a lot of reading on height loss with lifting and older age. The spinal compression thru lifting you get back after sleep & hydration. And height loss in older persons is through inactivity. Well this is what I have read from some reliable sources.

are you fucking around, or is this true? I got scoliosis and a short fucking torso. Maybe if I get surgery I can be 6ft

I was joking, but it is true that people who straighten out their scoliosis, whether by surgery or other means, do sometimes grown an inch or two depending on how big the curve was.

He was 5'8, but the HGH caused his head to grow 2 inches, such like in the case of Rogan.

Yoel is 5'10. Met him several Times when he used to live in Germany / Nuremberg. He started to learn MMA and made his pro Debut over here.

Bull shit. If you knew the science behind it all you would know that’s actually impossible
I grew 3 inches in the past 4 years. 34 now. Started measuring when I started deadlifts and squats to make sure I wasn't getting shorter. Ate crazy healthy now I'm 6'1. What say you?

I grew 3 inches in the past 4 years. 34 now. Started measuring when I started deadlifts and squats to make sure I wasn't getting shorter. Ate crazy healthy now I'm 6'1. What say you?

Fuck me people talk shit. You did not grow at 34 unless you have a pituitary tumour.

Fuck me people talk shit. You did not grow at 34 unless you have a pituitary tumour.
Drivers license says 5'10, measured on wall at 6'1. I have zero reason to lie, doing so would not benefit me.

Bone broth, vitamins, minerals, herbs, sleep, cold showers, stretching and dead lifts made my spine extend 3 inches.

Drivers license says 5'10, measured on wall at 6'1. I have zero reason to lie, doing so would not benefit me.

Bone broth, vitamins, minerals, herbs, sleep, cold showers, stretching and dead lifts made my spine extend 3 inches.

Were you a disgusting fat fuck before?

I was joking, but it is true that people who straighten out their scoliosis, whether by surgery or other means, do sometimes grown an inch or two depending on how big the curve was.
It was believable because of that olympic 5'8.5 number lol

And according to a few people that have been around Conor, he's not quite 5'9

I'm 5'11 and have seen Thiago Alves in person. He's not quite 5'9 either.
Hector better suck them lips in before he get them caught on a trip wite

he looks taller than 5'11 gsp and 6'1 hendo thats for sure

Back