Did Yoel Romero grow taller in his mid 30s?

I wake up at at least 173cm, spend most the day at 172, the rest of the evening I'll come down to 171cm.
I'd call myself 5'7 & 1\2. While I could claim 5'7 & 3\4's

A manlet then, with or without the variable quarter inch

A manlet then, with or without the variable quarter inch
I actually consider someone a manlet based on their behaviour rather than their actual height.
I have known a tonne of 5'3 to 5'5 guys who are constantly overly trying to prove themselves and be the loudest in the room. That's a manlet.

I actually consider someone a manlet based on their behaviour rather than their actual height.
I have known a tonne of 5'3 to 5'5 guys who are constantly overly trying to prove themselves and be the loudest in the room. That's a manlet.

Good for you, I am sure that Sherdog will take on board the new definition of manlet

I grew in my 30s.. was 5ft 7in from the age of 13 to 33, at the age of 40, I'm 5ft 9in. People have dif genetics, body types and growth spurts.

Do you think it's more likely that you have an unproven bullshit anecdote that disproves the idea of growth plates closing or do you think you may have made a faulty measurement?

Lmfaoooo proof? Show us where it says hes that tall...Hes the same shoulder height to Robert Whittaker who is a legit 6fter.. Maybe Yoel is 5'11 ONLY because the head size difference. Whittaker has a pointier cranium so it gives him an extra inch. Yoel's head is flat on top.. But eyelevel, shoulder level they are the same.

gettyimages-810441898.jpg

047_Robert_Whittaker_and_Yoel_Romero.0.jpg

In the second pic you see yoel wearing a hat thus if his head was pointy on top like Roberts.. Hes the same height.. same eye, shoulder, chest level everything....You sherdoggers are retards

Whitaker is barely taller than 5’9 Kelvin. None of these guys are legitimately 6 foot.

Yoel has bad posture so I could see it being off.

Some sources list him at 5'10 which seems about right.

Why do you say he has bad posture? Genuinely want to know. I’m training to improve my posture myself right now.

Lmfaoooo proof? Show us where it says hes that tall...Hes the same shoulder height to Robert Whittaker who is a legit 6fter.. Maybe Yoel is 5'11 ONLY because the head size difference. Whittaker has a pointier cranium so it gives him an extra inch. Yoel's head is flat on top.. But eyelevel, shoulder level they are the same.

In the second pic you see yoel wearing a hat thus if his head was pointy on top like Roberts.. Hes the same height.. same eye, shoulder, chest level everything....You sherdoggers are retards
or maybe rob is shorter

You sir are also a sherdogger and therefore a retard by your own admission. Whitaker clearly has 1.5-2” height advantage over Yoel. Whitaker is hunched over with neck angled forward in both photos. Neither photo shows shoes either which makes using photos like this useless.

I never go to Dennys. This one night, I happen to be coming home from a long trip and stopped for a bite to eat in some shit town in TX.

I order the Sunday Special and proceed to use the afforded crayons to color the placemat. Nothing fancy.

In a surreal moment, Romero and several people from his camp(?) show up and slide into a table that wasn't ready to be seated. Sort of obnoxiously. It was 330a and the only people in the restaurant were retires and vets.

At any rate, Yoel Romero gets up to go to the restroom and passes my table. He sees my eggs. Sunny side up. Dude tells me that it's gross to have the egg so undercooked. He's actually irritated!

I tell him that I don't want any problem but he pushes it for whatever reason. Ok. I get up. He tries to cheap shot me with teh jab but I saw it coming a mile away and threw the overhand. Knocked him the fuck out on top of a table of scared senior citizens.

5'9.
10/10 we need more people like you in this world

i once met randy couture expecting a monster. with shoes on and me barefoot i was both taller and bigger than him and im 5'11.5 220

I'm guessing in the Olympics they measure you without shoes while in the UFC they just ask you.

Lol wtf does head shape have to do with it? If you 6' your 6'. Also...
Yoel Romero
Full name: Yoel Romero Palacios
Height: 5-8.5 (175 cm)
Weight: 185 lbs (84 kg)
Born: April 3, 1977 (Age 41.152, YY.DDD) in Pinar del RÃo, Pinar del RÃo, Cuba
Affiliations: Cerro Pelado, La Habana (CUB)
Sport: Wrestling
Medals: 1 Silver (1 Total)

https://www.sports-reference.com/olympics/athletes/ro/yoel-romero-1.html

Romero's ducking featherweight.

there you go

I'm guessing in the Olympics they measure you without shoes while in the UFC they just ask you.

Yes, thats correct. They measure your height without shoes in the Olympics

Must be new to UFC. Height cutting isn't new. UFC needs to change their system and start including leg reach.

y8AnPHx.jpg

nwynvt.jpg

0cFT3Os.png

Haha... even funnier is the people that lose height. If I recall correctly Carwin went through a "height cut" to make weight. or so it would seem by the UFC's official stats.. <Lmaoo><45><45><Lmaoo>

Edit: haha... I swear I didn't see the post prior to this one before posting. Even funnier though this way.

I never go to Dennys. This one night, I happen to be coming home from a long trip and stopped for a bite to eat in some shit town in TX.

I order the Sunday Special and proceed to use the afforded crayons to color the placemat. Nothing fancy.

In a surreal moment, Romero and several people from his camp(?) show up and slide into a table that wasn't ready to be seated. Sort of obnoxiously. It was 330a and the only people in the restaurant were retires and vets.

At any rate, Yoel Romero gets up to go to the restroom and passes my table. He sees my eggs. Sunny side up. Dude tells me that it's gross to have the egg so undercooked. He's actually irritated!

I tell him that I don't want any problem but he pushes it for whatever reason. Ok. I get up. He tries to cheap shot me with teh jab but I saw it coming a mile away and threw the overhand. Knocked him the fuck out on top of a table of scared senior citizens.

5'9.
Reminds of the time i ran into Chick Liddell standing in line at In-and Out Burger on Sunset & LaBrea. Waiting on cheese fries....

Back