Did Yoel Romero grow taller in his mid 30s?

He had scoliosis but recieved surgery, which gave him an extra few inches.

that yoel.. cutting weight and height ...

I never go to Dennys. This one night, I happen to be coming home from a long trip and stopped for a bite to eat in some shit town in TX.

I order the Sunday Special and proceed to use the afforded crayons to color the placemat. Nothing fancy.

In a surreal moment, Romero and several people from his camp(?) show up and slide into a table that wasn't ready to be seated. Sort of obnoxiously. It was 330a and the only people in the restaurant were retires and vets.

At any rate, Yoel Romero gets up to go to the restroom and passes my table. He sees my eggs. Sunny side up. Dude tells me that it's gross to have the egg so undercooked. He's actually irritated!

I tell him that I don't want any problem but he pushes it for whatever reason. Ok. I get up. He tries to cheap shot me with teh jab but I saw it coming a mile away and threw the overhand. Knocked him the fuck out on top of a table of scared senior citizens.

5'9.

You CANNOT grow in your 30s unless you have a genetic condition like gigantism which Yoel does not.

I never go to Dennys. This one night, I happen to be coming home from a long trip and stopped for a bite to eat in some shit town in TX.

I order the Sunday Special and proceed to use the afforded crayons to color the placemat. Nothing fancy.

In a surreal moment, Romero and several people from his camp(?) show up and slide into a table that wasn't ready to be seated. Sort of obnoxiously. It was 330a and the only people in the restaurant were retires and vets.

At any rate, Yoel Romero gets up to go to the restroom and passes my table. He sees my eggs. Sunny side up. Dude tells me that it's gross to have the egg so undercooked. He's actually irritated!

I tell him that I don't want any problem but he pushes it for whatever reason. Ok. I get up. He tries to cheap shot me with teh jab but I saw it coming a mile away and threw the overhand. Knocked him the fuck out on top of a table of scared senior citizens.

5'9.
Well, I guess that pretty much settles it.

5'9.
Nice job! What made you go with the overhand, instead of the furious right?

It’s all marketing.

NBA used to say Manute Bol was 7’6”, but I met him once and he was 7’4” tops.

My then girlfriend was 7’4” and was EXACTLY the same height as Bol.

I would say he is about 5'10

It’s all marketing.

NBA used to say Manute Bol was 7’6”, but I met him once and he was 7’4” tops.

My then girlfriend was 7’4” and was EXACTLY the same height as Bol.

Wut?

5'9.

That's believable because a cross actually has a longer reach than a jab. The shoulder torque gives you a few extra inches of reach. So, if you saw that jab coming a mile away, I completely believe his jab whiffed you while your overhand hit him right on the button, proving you're both 5'8.5".

That's believable because a cross actually has a longer reach than a jab. The shoulder torque gives you a few extra inches of reach. So, if you saw that jab coming a mile away, I completely believe his jab whiffed you while your overhand hit him right on the button, proving you're both 5'8.5".
Exactly, my man. Science prevails yet again.

This is right before he went into the UFC.

That just proves my point. He is stretching, not growing. And as for his medical records being documented, that could of been after a hanging or yoga session or simply in the morning, before that days gravity had kicked in. You cannot grow taller after your plates have closed.

When you get to the UFC you gain inches, but not as much as you gain in WWE.

He's on that shit that makes your head grow.

Back