Did Yoel Romero grow taller in his mid 30s?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
According to his Olympic stats, he's 5'8.5". He's 6'0" in the UFC. Did he grow in his mid 30s?

He's not 6 feet tall.

That's the UFC doing their usual BS stats, like the Ever-changing Shane Carwin.

he was cutting some height for the olympics

iz normal

He was cutting height in his Olympic wrestling days.

He got his knees done

According to his Olympic stats, he's 5'8.5". He's 6'0" in the UFC. Did he grow in his mid 30s?

Lmfaoooo proof? Show us where it says hes that tall...Hes the same shoulder height to Robert Whittaker who is a legit 6fter.. Maybe Yoel is 5'11 ONLY because the head size difference. Whittaker has a pointier cranium so it gives him an extra inch. Yoel's head is flat on top.. But eyelevel, shoulder level they are the same.

gettyimages-810441898.jpg

047_Robert_Whittaker_and_Yoel_Romero.0.jpg

In the second pic you see yoel wearing a hat thus if his head was pointy on top like Roberts.. Hes the same height.. same eye, shoulder, chest level everything....You sherdoggers are retards

And according to a few people that have been around Conor, he's not quite 5'9

I'm 5'11 and have seen Thiago Alves in person. He's not quite 5'9 either.

Well his tainted supplement did have mk677 which is known to increase the production of growth hormone

Yoel has bad posture so I could see it being off.

Some sources list him at 5'10 which seems about right.

They’re pretty much all lying about their height.

Lmfaoooo proof? Show us where it says hes that tall...Hes the same shoulder height to Robert Whittaker who is a legit 6fter.. Maybe Yoel is 5'11 ONLY because the head size difference. Whittaker has a pointier cranium so it gives him an extra inch. Yoel's head is flat on top.. But eyelevel, shoulder level they are the same.

gettyimages-810441898.jpg

047_Robert_Whittaker_and_Yoel_Romero.0.jpg

In the second pic you see yoel wearing a hat thus if his head was pointy on top like Roberts.. Hes the same height.. same eye, shoulder, chest level everything....You sherdoggers are retards

The UFC doesn't seem to know how to measure height or reach.

So I'd say it's more likely that.

UFC exaggerates the height of all their fighters. I met Stefan Struve and he was 5' 10 tops. They use a small-scale octagon and camera trickery to make him seem huge

He’s just a genetic freak. Dem Cuban genes right ya fucks?

He looks 5'9-5'10
Whittaker is 5'10.5- 5'11 tops.

And according to a few people that have been around Conor, he's not quite 5'9

I'm 5'11 and have seen Thiago Alves in person. He's not quite 5'9 either.
Boom, case closed

Back