Did Yoel beat the most top ranked contenders in the MW division?

Omg, I think you just did it... @Mortal Wombat ...

I played rugby in college in Illinois, and shooting the shoey was a thing for shit...

You up for making a shoey bet (video recorded) for an upcoming fight we agree on??
On the dry for the next few months I'm afraid mate but def pos in the future!

Difficult to compare, they belong to different eras.. Who know if Romero would not have had hard times against Marquadt or Hendo ?

I think Anderson beating Dan speaks for itself. If you beat Hendo like he did, you're the man

While I agree with the first part about eras... Yoel would eat both Nate and hendo for breakfast. And i love hendo

On the dry for the next few months I'm afraid mate but def pos in the future!
I can respect that, good luck.

But as soon as you're ready to shoot and want a bet, let's do it

Yeah he's done a lot and already has a better resume than Silva without ever getting the belt. This is the best era ever for mw talent. Absolute monsters like Jacare and Yoel not being able to get the belt.

tenor.gif

Lol, take that "W" however you want sherbro.

Clearly scoring facts and damage done won't persuade you, so...enjoy being that fight finder guy, I guess
Even if Romero HAD won on the cards, which he didn't, he STILL wouldn't have been the champ anyway.

Even if Romero HAD won on the cards, which he didn't, he STILL wouldn't have been the champ anyway.
tenor.gif

That's great champ!!

Not what we're talking about tho

tenor.gif

That's great champ!!

Not what we're talking about tho
It does make it a moot point overall. Even if he had won on the cards, which again he didn't, it wouldn't have mattered because he couldn't even make weight. I wanted Romero to win and don't like Rob, but it's yoels fault he didn't get the belt.

Other than Weidman, who has he legit beat? Machida?

Better resume than Anderson’s.

<RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute>

This is true but most people will deny it due to nostalgia. Of all the guys Anderson beat, the only ones who'd do well at the elite level in today's MW division are Hendo, Vitor would get some KOs but lose to good grapplers who can take him down, and maybe Chael but then again he was reliant on PEDs. This has nothing on Romero's resume.

Here come a bunch more triggered sherdoggers.

Huh? What is this even supposed to mean? All of his wins are legit. Close decision wins are still wins, and Kennedy was the one that cheated in their fight.

Prime Hendo vs Romero would have been a great fight.
I do consider Romero run impressive, considering he finished majority of the fighters he faced.

This is true but most people will deny it due to nostalgia. Of all the guys Anderson beat, the only ones who'd do well at the elite level in today's MW division are Hendo, Vitor would get some KOs but lose to good grapplers who can take him down, and maybe Chael but then again he was reliant on PEDs. This has nothing on Romero's resume.

Here come a bunch more triggered sherdoggers.
totally agree, ts asked 'but how would romero do against nate marquardt..?' lol are you fucking kidding me?? romero would beat the piss out of him!

Luke, weidman and jacare alone trump Anderson’s whole title reign.

Umm...everyone else he's fought in the UFC?

Does beating Rockhold and Jacare not matter anymore?

Andy clears 185 in his prime the whole division and its not even close

Back