Did Yoel beat the most top ranked contenders in the MW division?

He is more proven than Izzy.

Thing is, Yoel not only fought top5 and top10, he faced various different stylistic challenges at that top5 level and came out on top or very close to it(second Whittaker fight).

Now he fights another monster in Costa?

Yoel is the muffuking man.
Ok- I mostly agree with all.

Lmao that's exactly what I'm arguing my Sherbro!
I have agreed with judges and I have disagreed. Watching this live after the 5 round I was cheering because I knew Bobby won. Clear 48-47 to me. When I watched Johny Gsp I had JH winning but its close enough that I'm not going to cry a year later that it was completely inconceivable that Gsp won.

One of the best and most exciting fighters ever. He's in the GOAT tier just below JJ, Anderson, GSP etc

Watch it again and tell me in what world you dont do anything for two rounds will get you over the line 100% if you have 2 strong rounds and another close one. Rogan has done a massive number on Sherdog as people here like you parrot everything he says. Like clockwork. The denial you and him have is breathtaking. It wont change mate. EVER.
Lmao of course it won't change mate.

That's not the point here.

I just want you to realize that under the current scoring, this was at least a draw.

If you can't do that, then fine, be a Rob fan boy. No shame in that, just admit it.

But Romero beat the shit out of Rob for a 10-8 round, and with the new rules it should be scored that way.

Sorry if you don't like it.

Lmao of course it won't change mate.

That's not the point here.

I just want you to realize that under the current scoring, this was at least a draw.

If you can't do that, then fine, be a Rob fan boy. No shame in that, just admit it.

But Romero beat the shit out of Rob for a 10-8 round, and with the new rules it should be scored that way.

Sorry if you don't like it.
But he didn't. Rob had more offence in the fight you aren't admitting to. He kicked him all over, knee'd him in the head, hooks and elbows in every round. There wasn't even 1 10-8 round and that's something you're going to have to live with for the rest of your life. Like Herpes.

Winners are always the minority.
You're just wrong according to the MMA media AND the total of MMA
Haven't you seen Highlander?
58cace08c289e6d15bd8c10f7db53225.gif

There can be only one!!

You're just wrong according to the MMA media AND the total of MMA
Wrong. MMA media and Sherdog don't really have a good track record for much. I will stick with my own judgement which was 100% right in this occasion. It's ok dude you can come watch a fight with me and my mates and we can educate you!

Wrong. MMA media and Sherdog don't really have a good track record for much. I will stick with my own judgement which was 100% right in this occasion. It's ok dude you can come watch a fight with me and my mates and we can educate you!
Its very tempting to come watch a fight with you heathens, it sounds fun, and I'd drink you lads under the table for fun:D...

...but why are we fighting about scores? No matter how bad I bear you up, they won't change ;-)

Its very tempting to come watch a fight with you heathens, it sounds fun, and I'd drink you lads under the table for fun:D...

...but why are we fighting about scores? No matter how bad I bear you up, they won't change ;-)
You yanks drink lite beer in a glass. Try having some Fosters in a shoey. Now that would put some hair on ya chest. Leave your guns but bring the Chicago pizza, heard its the business.

You yanks drink lite beer in a glass. Try having some Fosters in a shoey. Now that would put some hair on ya chest. Leave your guns but bring the Chicago pizza, heard its the business.
Omg, I think you just did it... @Mortal Wombat ...

I played rugby in college in Illinois, and shooting the shoey was a thing for shit...

You up for making a shoey bet (video recorded) for an upcoming fight we agree on??

Bullshit and Yoel is soaking in roids, even compared to AS.
He is soaking in Millions of dollars now. Probably molesting Luke Rockhold on a yacht. For the implication.

Its crazy he hasn't gotten the belt yet.

He beat the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck out of Whittaker. Life changing beatdown.

Yeah, the only life-changing thing to come out of that fight was romero's droopy eye .

8FtUYhj.jpg

yoel-romero-hints-at-usada-violation-for-proposed-ufc-on-espn-3-foe-paulo-costa.jpg

In all reality the bisping era should have been the Yoel Era.

Back