Did Yoel beat the most top ranked contenders in the MW division?

Yeah he did. 48-47. Was FOTY too man you should watch it.
I did watch it man, it was great once Romero starting trying in the 3rd and damn near killed Rob. And then he almost killed Rob in the 5th, the last time they fought, as well.

It seemed like a clear draw to me, with at least one 10-8 with how bad Romero beat the shit out of Rob in those rounds...and it wasn't only me who thought that...

http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/9134/Robert-Whittaker-vs-Yoel-Romero

23 out of 28 thought Yoel either won or at least got a draw.

But hey, keep living in denial dude, that's your choice.

I did watch it man, it was great once Romero starting trying in the 3rd and damn near killed Rob. And then he almost killed Rob in the 5th, the last time they fought, as well.

It seemed like a clear draw to me, with at least one 10-8 with how bad Romero beat the shit out of Rob in those rounds...and it wasn't only me who thought that...

http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/9134/Robert-Whittaker-vs-Yoel-Romero

23 out of 28 thought Yoel either won or at least got a draw.

But hey, keep living in denial dude, that's your choice.

I thought I might just check in case you were right about Yoel winning but it turns out you're the one living in denial.

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 10.06.42 pm.png

How does it feel no matter what you do, what you type or how loud you scream you can't change it?

Deal with it.....

I thought I might just check in case you were right about Yoel winning but it turns out you're the one living in denial.

View attachment 597981

How does it feel no matter what you do, what you type or how loud you scream you can't change it?

Deal with it.....
tenor.gif

Lol, take that "W" however you want sherbro.

Clearly scoring facts and damage done won't persuade you, so...enjoy being that fight finder guy, I guess

tenor.gif

Lol, take that "W" however you want sherbro.

Clearly scoring facts and damage done won't persuade you, so...enjoy being that fight finder guy, I guess
He won the fight 3 rounds to 2. Some people agree, some thought it was a draw and some thought Romero won from 2 10-8 rounds. Rogan said 30 seconds out Yoel needs a finish to non stop gagging the cubans dick and calling for a rubber match when the gronk has no idea what it means. You fell for it. No one where I was thought it was close enough for a Romero win or a draw. Neither did the judges who guess what.......mattered most. Thanks for playing.

Whittaker didn't win that 2nd fight.

The Rockhold KO is even more satisfying then Bisping's one.

He definitely is a beast, but his time is running out. He should fight for the title again or soon it will be too late for him.

He won the fight 3 rounds to 2. Some people agree, some thought it was a draw and some thought Romero won from 2 10-8 rounds. Rogan said 30 seconds out Yoel needs a finish to non stop gagging the cubans dick and calling for a rubber match when the gronk has no idea what it means. You fell for it. No one where I was thought it was close enough for a Romero win or a draw. Neither did the judges who guess what.......mattered most. Thanks for playing.
Rob won the 1st 2 rounds? Cool, I agree. He landed more jabs
3rd round?
Guess that's why Yoel's been so active since then
<{fry}>
Has it been because of injuries? Lol

3rd round?

Has it been because of injuries? Lol
Seriously? He originally turned down Costa because he needed more time for his broken orbital bone to heal. How'd that injury happen again? You seem just slightly delusional but you do you. You've got to get over the fact that Yoel's not champion.

He didn't get chance to fight Mousasi( and the best version at that). He lost to Rob . I have to admit, 2nd fight was like a draw or Romero (razor thin). He also beat a Rockhold who's chin had left the building at that point (at 185) but I cant take that away from yoel - not fair, he ko-ed him
.This guy who mousasi is facing in a week and a half ain't no joke , either. I just dont know how complete he is as far as going against elite fighters..... as we'll find out in a week and half.

Also , we'll see how izzy evolves. Romero deserves all credit in world as what hes done in the time hes done it. Hes freekn 42 now.
He is more proven than Izzy.

Thing is, Yoel not only fought top5 and top10, he faced various different stylistic challenges at that top5 level and came out on top or very close to it(second Whittaker fight).

Now he fights another monster in Costa?

Yoel is the muffuking man.

Seriously? He originally turned down Costa because he needed more time for his broken orbital bone to heal. How'd that injury happen again? You seem just slightly delusional but you do you. You've got to get over the fact that Yoel's not champion.
Originally turned down because he couldn't fight anyone before he had time to heal? After that, though, Costa was the one who pulled out from ESPN 1 card, which was scheduled before Whittaker could fight, further, Costa was the one who pulled out again in April.

Originally turned down because he couldn't fight anyone before he had time to heal? After that, though, Costa was the one who pulled out from ESPN 1 card, and further, Costa was the one who pulled out again in April.
Read the post I replied to. Guy was suggesting Yoel hasn't missed any fights due to injuries suffered during the Whittaker bout and was suggesting Whittaker has. I was merely proving he was factually wrong. About the latter two instances you are I believe 100 percent correct.

3rd round?
1,2,4. Fun fact Rob landed more in Rounds 3,5 than Yoel did in 1,2. Plus Rob did more damage and broke his orbital fucking his eye forever. Obviously Yoel had Rob hurt and was close to being finished but Rob wanted it more. Yoel cheated and came in overweight no matter what way you try to spin that. Again. Which is a dog effort because Bobbys got no defences because of the most unprofessional fighter in MW history. If you took the loss like a man it will be easier for you. Bitching almost a year after doesn't look good Joker.

No one you where watched it thought Romero won? Oh...sucks for you...considering most hardcore MMA fans gave it either a draw or Romero win. Must suck how everyone just agrees on everything with you.

Sucks for you, I've rarely met a hardcore fan who just accepts the judges decision as law, lol.

No one you where watched it thought Romero won? Oh...sucks for you...considering most hardcore MMA fans gave it either a draw or Romero win. Must suck how everyone just agrees on everything with you.

Sucks for you, I've rarely met a hardcore fan who just accepts the judges decision as law, lol.
You realize though that except for the rarest of instances the judges decisions is law and official record though right?

You realize though that except for the rarest of instances the judges decisions is law and official record though right?
Lmao that's exactly what I'm arguing my Sherbro!

Watch it again and tell me in what world you dont do anything for two rounds will get you over the line 100% if you have 2 strong rounds and another close one. Rogan has done a massive number on Sherdog as people here like you parrot everything he says. Like clockwork. The denial you and him have is breathtaking. It wont change mate. EVER.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back