Did Woodleys performance last night confirm why GSP chose to fight Bisping?

LOL, Woodley fans are out of their minds. Are we really comparing Woodleys legacy as a WW to GSPs?? Woodley is a top WW and could squeeze top 5 all time but no where close to GSP. He had a nice KO win to get the title and dominated Till which is also a great win (regardless of him being young) but aside from 3 lackluster fights with Wonderboy and Maia. He got busted up by Rory, lost to Shields and got KO'd bad by Nate. GSP went 7 years as champ with 10 titles defenses and dominated almost everyone start to finish.

Cut the nonsense boys. Give TWood another set 4 fights and lets talk then about him vs GSP. He doesnt have to defend 10x but let him develop his legacy.

Don't see how those loses are much worse than Hughes and Matt Serra. No shame in losing to Hughes at that point just as there wasn't any shame in 10-0 Woodley losing to Nate.

I’d imagine about 95% of mma fans are still bitter about GSP ducking Anderson in their primes, yes.

The other 5% being you and a select GSP fanboys

Yeah you’re bitter that Anderoid didn’t get a fight he wanted while ducking Jones because you knew he’d get wrecked

I’d imagine about 95% of mma fans are still bitter about GSP ducking Anderson in their primes, yes.

I'd imagine that 95% of the shertarded still don't understand that by definition it is impossible to "duck" someone who fights at a higher weight class.

The other 5% are just idiots infected by ignorant haterism.

GSP had the chance to shut up the guy who was claiming to be the WW GOAT... instead he chose to fight Michael Ping who had one foot out of the door ready for retirement. Then he vacated the belt a month later instead of honoring his contract to fight #1 contender Whittaker.

He cites colitis as his reasoning, yet now he wants to torture his kidneys and body more with a weightcut to 155lbs instead of returning to his healthy career weightclass, 170lbs.

Did last night just show how serious of a threat Woodley is to GSP’s legacy as WW GOAT? Woodley is closing in fast on the claim to that title.

Also, fact: Woodley is proven to be a better PPV draw than Bisping.
View attachment 433973
Nah the GOAT chose bisping to become a 2 division champ and solidify his place as the undisputed GOAT

GSP is the ONLY WW goat. All others are pretenders. After he closes T-Woods eyes with jabs, he’ll take him down, over and over again, let him up and take him down again. Not even close!

Jake Shields also took two rounds standing off a Prime GSP. He’s no slouch.

Woodley would’ve KO’d Bisping in round 1 if they fought when GSP/Bisping happened.

Lol he tore GSP retina with repeated finger pokes.

GSP outstruck Shields with literally 1 eye, and no depth perception.

Don't see how those loses are much worse than Hughes and Matt Serra. No shame in losing to Hughes at that point just as there wasn't any shame in 10-0 Woodley losing to Nate.
You're comparing a loss to Nate to the former WW GOAT Hughes.......WOT?

Anderson could've help all the disappointed fans by not acting like a tool against Maia. Wasn't GSP present in Abu Dhabi? Do you think the UFC flew him there for fun? Anderson got booed and rightfully so.

I said Anderoids opponents were on STEROIDS often referred to as ROIDS. When they got caught, they took their punishments with out claiming a lame excuse like dick pills.

But...
this thread is not about the true GOAT of MMA, Anderson Silva

It's about Woodley and how GSP picked Ping to avoid getting an epic beating from Tyron.

GSP never ducked Anderson, that fight was always there for Anderson at 170. Anderson could have had it any time he wanted it. What? You say Anderson is too big to make WW? I guess he's a lot bigger than GSP, and that doesn't sound like a very fair fight, not that you have ANY interest in a fair fight.

GSP had one fight at MW and he looked and performed pretty badly. In the past he said if was going to fight at MW he was going to take time and put on the right weight... Both times he's tried to add muscle it's been a disaster. You're happy to call GSP and Danaher liars because it fits your narrative, but you're just speculating and presenting it as a fact. He said he had colitis and within a month he had shrunk to nothing, but you don't care, he's just lying, his team is lying, and Danaher is lying.

It seems you're willing to assume everything you have to to make your case.

But...aren't you like, french canadian or smth?

Yeah you’re bitter that Anderoid didn’t get a fight he wanted while ducking Jones because you knew he’d get wrecked

How can the GOAT of MMA, Anderson Silva, get a fight against a guy who ducked him for years during their primes?

You are a silly racist hater who gets a pass around here....
You've been exposed and nobody buys your BS anymore.

Except I’m more of a Jones fan than Anderson so your comeback makes no sense. Obviously Jones wouldve destroy Anderson.

Just like Anderson would’ve destroyed GSP <Lmaoo>

You're comparing a loss to Nate to the former WW GOAT Hughes.......WOT?
Right!!!!!

And George was super young and inexperienced the first time he fought Hughes, in his for sure prime and the goat WW at the time.

Big difference from 10-0 Woodley getting starched by gatekeeper level Marquart.

Ducking Jones ... who had like 2 title defenses at their peak

Logic, not even once

Prime Woodley beats any version of GSP imo.

Wood has great power, great striking, great wrestling, and good submissions. Styles make fights and GSP knows this.

i agree. gsp doesn't want competition at this point. he wants easy fights and easy money.

Ducking Jones ... who had like 2 title defenses at their peak

Logic, not even once

This has nothing to do with logic and everything with you being an Anderson fan.

Here's some logic for you.

You know Anderson would have been wrecked by Jones, and you think GSP would get wrecked by Anderson .

So, you won't shut up about GSP fighting Anderson, and get mad when people ask why Anderson didn't fight Jones.

Anderson himself said Jones was too big, and GSP was too small. When you're talking about the best of the best, size matters.

I've been listening to you [expletive omitted] guys cry about this for too long. We get it. You don't like GSP and want to tear him down.

It's too late. His legacy is golden, and Anderson's in smoldering tatters.

6 pages and no one has posted the UFC 214 post fight scrum? The one where Dana is quoted saying Tyron didn't deserve GSP? No? That would mean you couldn't spout bullshit on a GoAT contender y'all, for some non explainable reason, hate.

Back