Did Woodley win any of you all over this weekend?

Good fight. I was talking about his personality.

Oh, sorry. Still, I would probably prefer an entertaining fighter to an entertaining personality. So at least Woodley is on the right track fighting wise.

Yep and no so much for his great performance but for his ability to trigger both Dana and Sherdog better than anyone in the game.

No because Ive been a fan since around his fights with Kos and Condit

Yea, he has grown on me as a fighter. His rants on; racism, speaking out on perceived injustices, worst treated champion, Nike/Kapernick, and his constant playing the race card is sill annoying.

I don't know about fan, I dont really call myself a fan of individual fighters anymore.

But I don't have much against him like I used to.

Finally put on a good showing and isn't annoying anymore.

The guy showed how devastating he can be finally.

I just can't with him anymore. I expected a real destroyer when he won the title but he's been so boring and he sits out forever. His division has very little real competition so his wins to me become "so what"-tier, that might not be fair but it is where I've landed.

Anyone who makes Dana mad has my support though. That guy is subhuman trash.

Not a fan of his. I thought Wonderboy won the 2nd fight and it was a shit performance by both and then his maia fight was fuckihg shit too. He did, however, showed how good he really is in this fight and displayed very classy behavior post fight too. I cannot hate on him for that. He did everything that mma fans would want out of a fighter. My dislike for him has gone down quite a bit.

He was boring until Till fight.
Hope to see more of him.
He was just great

It's the beginning of his redemption arc to the fans. If he flatlines Covington, he'll have gone full Daniel Cormier circle.

I was neutral to him before and I guess I became a slight fan after that fight.

I didn’t begrudge him asking for a big fight as a 35 year old fighter with a rightfully earned belt but before I found his “you may not like me but you must respect me” schtick weird, backwards and awkward.

Definitely yes, not only was he aggressive and taking the fight to Till and a joy to watch, he also made sure we don't have to put up with another disrespectful fucking pikey being plastered all over MMA

Quite mute in his post fight interview as well, makes a nice change, hope he can continue doing what he's doing

Hes a good fighter ..

But as soon as he opens his mouth i cringe .. He talks fucking bollocks ..

No he did not win a new fan here ..

I was on the fence about Till .. But he was extremely humble in defeat .. Especially for his age.. No trash talking no bad moods .. No salt .. Some older fighters should take a few pages out of this kids book.

T-Wood contributed to my great weekend! Will always be a Wood fan.

As long as he's active during fights like at 228 and avoids whining outside of the cage, he's cool in my book. Tall order on both counts.

Woodley came off really well in the post fight press conference. The press was trying to bait him into calling out GSP or whining about money fights, and he didn't take the bait. He said "Yeah, I'd love to fight GSP, but he made it clear that he doesn't want to fight me, so I won't worry about it." He still does that glory to God and using his platform of punching people in the face to raise awareness about police violence stuff, but I can get past that. He's a nice guy, and he comes off as genuine, and his talent is undeniable. He's still #3 on my WW list behind GSP and Hughes, but another good win and he'll solidly be #2. If he happens to get a shot at GSP in the future, that'll solidify #1.
However, every time I finally get on board with someone (Joanna Champion, Stipe, Mighty Mouse), they seem to fall. I think my support is a kiss of death.

Yes it was a great performance from Tyron. Anybody that puts on an exciting fight is all good with me. I was really disappointed after the Wonderboy 2 and Maia fights, they were two of the worst title fights I can remember. I was really glad he could put on a show against Till though, I hope he does the same against Colby.

Back