Did Woodley want to call out Conor McGregor???

I’m not a till fan, but I’m less of a Woodley fan.

His attitude, and his boring ass Maia fight etc have not made me a fan.

I’d pick anyone to win over Woodley to knock his attitude down a notch.
What if he just started putting together a string of exciting fights?
Would that suffice?

Tyron has already made it known he wants Conor, GSP, or a DIaz brother in that order. It's not some big secret. He'll get Covington and deal with it.

Tyron has already made it known he wants Conor, GSP, or a DIaz brother in that order. It's not some big secret. He'll get Covington and deal with it.
The only people happier than u that woodz fights ccolbt is conor gsp and diaz in that order

UFC wont give him the fights he wants so he resigned to say line the bodies up and he'll take them out. Thats a champion I can respect.

Unlike nate diaz, Tyron will actually be 195 -200 pounds if they stepped in that cage. Thats not just weight, thats strength. Nate was just weight. Tyron will be the hardest hitter conor has ever fought by a country mile. Tyron would be the next best wrestler to khabib skill wise, but much harder to deal with due to the size discrepancy. The ground and pound would prob do irreversivble damage to conor. Conor literally would have a punchers chance and thats it.

Edit: also, rory and wonderboy have tdd. Conors is mediocre at best.

As much as Conor needs a beating, I wouldn't like to see him fight Woodley tbh lol
That would be a bit too brutal.

Woodlely don't want none

Lol this reminds me of when the little dweeb talks shit to a clearly superior kid, knowing full-well the superior kid won't touch him due to who he's associated with.

That vid screams, "Touch me, I double dare ye! Ye lay even a finger on me and Daddy Dana's gonna fire AND sue ye! Me coach be ready to call da police too, ye pussy!"

Well if GSP wants the fight, I don’t know why it would be laughable if Tyron did.

He wants to get paid too and he has defended his belt and reigned WW for years now.

tyron has spent more time not fighting and being a commentary for the ufc, 4 title defenses and one of them is a draw.

ya tyron is the third best ww the ufc has ever had just with his defenses, but compared to hughes or gsp i'm not even sorry to say this but tyron is light years behind them, not even close, shouldn't even be mentioned amongst those other two.

this is why when you think of ww goat the names gsp and hughes come to mind, the general public probably don't even know tyron is the ww champion right now...tyron doesn't even deserve to grace the octagon with gsp needless to say get to fight him. tyron should focus on defending more times and the guys in his division that are active ww's.

Back