Did Woodley want to call out Conor McGregor???

During post fight interview rogan asked him who's next and Woodley implies he has someone in mind but doesn't want to say the name cause he knows he would get laughed at.

The only name that comes to mind is the GOAT Conor McGregor cause I can see everyone laughing at him for that, cause we all know goat Conor has a fight coming up plus goat Conor would KO him stiff.
it is quite predictive, isn't it, that if a guy says "i'm not going to call out anyone" that fans immediately speculate on who he would have called out.

Obviously Conor. IF someone in his weight class or above, why would he say that

Conor would only fight twood of he wins vs beeeb triple belt champion

I’m guessing it’s Nate Diaz. Nothing else would make me laugh...

Conor is already planning an immediate move to ww to challenge Tyron for the belt. Tyron better hope Conor wins, he’ll get that huge payday and easy win.

How great would it be for Marquart to get off the couch and bounce his head off the cage again lol.

Somebody please give Hendricks a new undetectable cycle like twood and costa are on and let Woodley fight Hendricks at 85

<{jackyeah}>

hqdefault.jpg

I'm guessing you picked Till?

TJ was going down to 125, it was the "not-so-weak" kind of sauce imo, if both make 125lbs is fair game, Conor killed himself to make 145, and others seem to do big weight cuts too.
still weak sauce. Not "kind of" weak sauce, not justifiable, just weak.

fighters cutting weight to keep up with fighters doing it in their own weight class is stupid, but it's at least understandable. fighters cutting to face smaller opponents are not as admirable as guys facing opponents their own size.

there is no justification. it's a stupid rule, supported by stupid people.

I took that to mean he never gets the fights he asks for so why bother.

I'm guessing he would have called out nick or gsp.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm guessing you picked Till?
I’m not a till fan, but I’m less of a Woodley fan.

His attitude, and his boring ass Maia fight etc have not made me a fan.

I’d pick anyone to win over Woodley to knock his attitude down a notch.

Conor is already planning an immediate move to ww to challenge Tyron for the belt. Tyron better hope Conor wins, he’ll get that huge payday and easy win.
Have you seen this anywhere?

I seriously doubt Conor wants to fight a REAL WW, his “three times my size “ comment fighting ANOTHER LW fighter @ WW weight in proves that.

Have you seen this anywhere?

I seriously doubt Conor wants to fight a REAL WW, his “three times my size “ comment fighting ANOTHER LW fighter @ WW weight in proves that.
He’s mentioned fighting Tyron a few years ago and was cutting promos/beef for his inevitable lead up.

During post fight interview rogan asked him who's next and Woodley implies he has someone in mind but doesn't want to say the name cause he knows he would get laughed at.

The only name that comes to mind is the GOAT Conor McGregor cause I can see everyone laughing at him for that, cause we all know goat Conor has a fight coming up plus goat Conor would KO him stiff.

Woodley would rag doll conor and yes that what he would want.

Woodley wants any money fight he can if it conor khabib gsp what ever he trying to get paid.

How so? Conor would be the best striker he's ever faced - and he's suspect to great strikers (Rory, Wonderboy).

Could he take Conor down? Probably not, since Khabib couldn't.

Oh, wait, Conor-Khabib hasn't happened yet?

u mean Woodley would have conor on his back in seconds

It is weaksauce, unless it is TJ, then everyone seemed to pretend like it wasn't.
True but TJ wasnt calling out mouse to come to bantamweight he was offering to come down to flyweight so doesnt he get a pass?

True but TJ wasnt calling out mouse to come to bantamweight he was offering to come down to flyweight so doesnt he get a pass?

Later posted that you are right. I just was always so confident that he would miss weight that I never gave him the benefit of the doubt.

He very well could have made weight and at that point its very fair game.

Back