Did Woodley want to call out Conor McGregor???

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
During post fight interview rogan asked him who's next and Woodley implies he has someone in mind but doesn't want to say the name cause he knows he would get laughed at.

The only name that comes to mind is the GOAT Conor McGregor cause I can see everyone laughing at him for that, cause we all know goat Conor has a fight coming up plus goat Conor would KO him stiff.

Calling someone from the lower weight class is kind of weak sauce, but i could see that happening, GSP maybe?

Well if GSP wants the fight, I don’t know why it would be laughable if Tyron did.

He wants to get paid too and he has defended his belt and reigned WW for years now.

It is weaksauce, unless it is TJ, then everyone seemed to pretend like it wasn't.
TJ was going down to 125, it was the "not-so-weak" kind of sauce imo, if both make 125lbs is fair game, Conor killed himself to make 145, and others seem to do big weight cuts too.

TJ was going down to 125, it was the "not-so-weak" kind of sauce imo, if both make 125lbs is fair game, Conor killed himself to make 145, and others seem to do big weight cuts too.

You are right, I guess I just never believed he would actually make weight to the point I let it cloud my judgement.

Conor panic-wrestled Dee the moment he heard Woodley say he had someone in mind. Hopefully GSP is who he has in mind though.

Woodley implies he has someone in mind but doesn't want to say the name cause he knows he would get laughed at.

That's not what he implied you idiot...

I swear McGregor fans are some of the dumbest MMA fans on the planet...

He obviously wants to fight Georges, and we don't have to guess because he's openly campaigned for it.

Despite being injured he was always willing to fight Nate, because that is a good payday and a complete gimmie fight.

Anyone in the sport will fight Conor, even if Khabib smashes him, because its a big payday. It would be embarrassing to call him out though considering its a squash match for Tyron.

Lol Tyron would murder Conor. Would be great to watch.

Tyron recognized that he used to think that he had to beat GSP to become the goat, he said that he doesn't think that anymore, but I guess he would absolutely love to fight him

Lol Tyron would murder Conor. Would be great to watch.

How so? Conor would be the best striker he's ever faced - and he's suspect to great strikers (Rory, Wonderboy).

Could he take Conor down? Probably not, since Khabib couldn't.

Oh, wait, Conor-Khabib hasn't happened yet?

Tyron recognized that he used to think that he had to beat GSP to become the goat, he said that he doesn't think that anymore, but I guess he would absolutely love to fight him
He wants to get paid. No one at WW is drawing that for him now and he isn’t a draw on his own.

That’s why he told bisping he wanted to fight him for the 85 belt, the. Told goerge if he wouldn’t fight him at 70 he’d come up to 85 and fight him there.

George laughed at him.

Now Whitaker is champ, and he hasn’t said SHIT about 85 again, because Whitaker is newer and not a huge draw yet.

It’s probably Anderson lol.

From what I can see the only one that might have a chance is Connor due to his style. You can't out-wrestle Tyron, what's required is someone like Holloway or Machida using feints to falsly set off his charge+combos, and some riddum. Leg kicks and body shots first round only to soften Woodley's charges. It's gonna take technique.

During post fight interview rogan asked him who's next and Woodley implies he has someone in mind but doesn't want to say the name cause he knows he would get laughed at.

The only name that comes to mind is the GOAT Conor McGregor cause I can see everyone laughing at him for that, cause we all know goat Conor has a fight coming up plus goat Conor would KO him stiff.
He didn't say that, did he. He just said his call outs never seem to pan out. That's how I remember it.

How so? Conor would be the best striker he's ever faced - and he's suspect to great strikers (Rory, Wonderboy).

Could he take Conor down? Probably not, since Khabib couldn't.

Oh, wait, Conor-Khabib hasn't happened yet?
Unlike nate diaz, Tyron will actually be 195 -200 pounds if they stepped in that cage. Thats not just weight, thats strength. Nate was just weight. Tyron will be the hardest hitter conor has ever fought by a country mile. Tyron would be the next best wrestler to khabib skill wise, but much harder to deal with due to the size discrepancy. The ground and pound would prob do irreversivble damage to conor. Conor literally would have a punchers chance and thats it.

Edit: also, rory and wonderboy have tdd. Conors is mediocre at best.

Unlike nate diaz, Tyron will actually be 195 -200 pounds if they stepped in that cage. Thats not just weight, thats strength. Nate was just weight. Tyron will be the hardest hitter conor has ever fought by a country mile. Tyron would be the next best wrestler to khabib skill wise, but much harder to deal with due to the size discrepancy. The ground and pound would prob do irreversivble damage to conor. Conor literally would have a punchers chance and thats it.

Edit: also, rory and wonderboy have tdd. Conors is mediocre at best.

Let's see how Conor deals with Khabib, shall we?

Gsp but gsp stated he doesnt want none of woodley..

Gsp cant say legacy because beating twoodly would only solidify gsp as the ww goat of all time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back