Did we just hear respect for nate out of conors mouth.....

batistaBOMB

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
In the media call conor was giving nate respect where it is due and not mouthing him off like we have seen from him....shows what a loss can do and being a mcgregor fan i think it was the right thing to do and would be beneficial to conor

You're gonna have some respect to the guy who made you panic wrestle and make you quit. He's not that deluded.

He was having flashbacks from last time he talked shit to him.

Well when you say shit like ...

The boy got lucky...Or whatever it was he said a week or so ago. It kinda doesn't mean shit what you say after shit like that.

Nate's just gonna have to beat it into him.

It's so he has something to fall back on when he loses again.

Mabye Dee drained him earlier, Conor just sounded meh

Conor bless

What other option does Conor have?

"Yeah bro I know the guy beat my ass last time, but I'm gonna kill him this time".

It would be retarded for Conor to talk trash when all Diaz has to say is "yeah but I already beat you".

He has always liked and respected the Diaz brothers. This is no secret.

conor has been saying respectful things about all of his opponents his entire career, haters never hear that though...wonder why

As it gets closer to the fight the reality kicks in that he's headed into another ass kicking.

With that said, he's always shown a little respect for Nate like others have said.

conor has been saying respectful things about all of his opponents his entire career, haters never hear that though...wonder why

Probably because he also talks shit about them.

If a guy pays me to shoot you and i do it but apologize after that doesn't excuse me shooting you.

Probably because he also talks shit about them.

If a guy pays me to shoot you and i do it but apologize after that doesn't excuse me shooting you.
literally baffled by this post its probably the dumbest fucking thing ive ever read well done

literally baffled by this post its probably the dumbest fucking thing ive ever read well done
He's saying that Conor makes fun of his opponents with his left hand, and then is respectful to them with his right hand.

Which is true kinda...

Back