Did Velasquez seriously want to start a pro wrestling career?

ijngf

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It is not going to happen with this shape.b789b5003af33a8712ceda68c95c10385243b556.png

Welcome to months ago when Cain was wrestling and covid wasn’t

i think the wwe kind of tricks these guys with big offers and promises.
i think they go in thinking they are going to be the next big thing and then find out they don't belong and no one likes them. the two are very very different things. some can do both well- most wont. being a fighter doesn;t make you a good pro wrestler. or actor. or model. takes talent to do both.

The oil or water or whatever they sprayed him with only makes him look worse lol
Yeah I thought the idea was to create shine and shadows on muscles but he look ridiculous lol. He really was good though and did some athletic moves for a big guy but I guess you could argue he'd be a small guy if he lost the flab.

Anyone that was familiar with Cain knew it wasn’t going to work out. Dude is out of shape, injury prone, and can’t talk worth a damn. What else was there aside from a Brock match?

aside from him in a bodyguard type role for a heel, don’t see anything else

You can probably get away with that look in Mexico or Japan, or even the old NWA, but Vince has spent decade pushing wrestlers looking like bodybuilders. Add that he's not exactly a charismatic promo guy and he was always fucked.

No wonder Vince jobbed him to Brock in minutes. In Vince's mind Vince himself kicks Cain's ass in a fight because of that physique.

Back