Did ufc 4 replace leg kicks with calf kicks?

but lets get to the real question, have they added a feature where you can train as Diego Sanchez by hanging like a bat while Labia drops cheap shots on you?

It takes getting used to definitely. You have to plant your feet in ufc 3 you can’t just walk forward throwing or the punches will be slow and weak. Nothing beats undisputed for me though broski

Yeah that was the one mate.

UfC 3 and 4 are complete garbage. UFC 2 is alot more fluid and realistic, in my opinion.
I just found the "Free Combination" option in custom fight now in UFC 4 and it's a damn good game with that on. When they got rid of free flowing combos in favor of Mortal Kombat combos is when the game stopped being an MMA game and bacame a fighting game in MMA clothes

Reactions: MGS
I guess I'm in the minority but I love playing 4 as long as it's stand up only. You don't need to manage your cardio as much as in previous UFC games. Makes it alot easier to play when lit up( which is the only time I want to play a video game)

I just found the "Free Combination" option in custom fight now in UFC 4 and it's a damn good game with that on. When they got rid of free flowing combos in favor of Mortal Kombat combos is when the game stopped being an MMA game and bacame a fighting game in MMA clothes

Yeah I really want to like it, I might give it another go with that setting you suggested. I still have the odd scrap on UFC 2 but the roster etc is so dated now.

I love 3 more still, but I'm still getting use to 4. Feel it's more about spamming, but have seen experience guys make it look fun. Graphics I feel are worse, but I seen someone play it on ps5, and it looks night and day different

3 with ufc 2 knockouts would be the best version.
Yea i have ps5 and I still play ufc ea3, far from what i want, but i dont traine and i dont fight anymore so I get ichy fingaz on sunday for some ufc game. I did try ufc4 but i am just not into learning again, and also didnt feel the urge to play it.
Ea ufc 3 is probably the best , i will play it until ps+ give out ufc 4, and all players vanish.

I'm so old I first thought this post was about the 4th UFC event, "Revenge of the Warriors."

Yeah I really want to like it, I might give it another go with that setting you suggested. I still have the odd scrap on UFC 2 but the roster etc is so dated now.
I hear you. UFC 2 was the best one from EA. If I didn't want most updated roster I would go back to it in a heartbeat

I finally just bought it for the first time because it's on sale online for 25$ and when I throw low kicks, it's just a fucking calf kick. Please tell me this is just for some fighters. I'll go right back to ea 3 if that's the case
Why did you buy that trash of game worst mma game to date.

I love 3 more still, but I'm still getting use to 4. Feel it's more about spamming, but have seen experience guys make it look fun. Graphics I feel are worse, but I seen someone play it on ps5, and it looks night and day different

3 with ufc 2 knockouts would be the best version.
The graphics in 4 are definitely worse than 3. The striking in 4 is better. The ground and pound in 3 is worlds better than 4. Honestly, the game is great for pick up and play fun. If you are expecting a full-bodied MMA experience, this game is not for you.

Back