Did ufc 4 replace leg kicks with calf kicks?

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I finally just bought it for the first time because it's on sale online for 25$ and when I throw low kicks, it's just a fucking calf kick. Please tell me this is just for some fighters. I'll go right back to ea 3 if that's the case

I finally just bought it for the first time because it's on sale online for 25$ and when I throw low kicks, it's just a fucking calf kick. Please tell me this is just for some fighters. I'll go right back to ea 3 if that's the case
Yeah it’s just about how long you hold the kick button. Gives you more options. The calf kick is faster and does less damage if blocked

I dont buy a ufc game since the 2 and i refuse to buy something made by EA but i really wanted to play some UFC, is the game really that bad like i think it is? I remember playing the demo and the animations were terrible...

Thx for the thread I would of continued to have no idea otherwise lol.

I dont buy a ufc game since the 2 and i refuse to buy something made by EA but i really wanted to play some UFC, is the game really that bad like i think it is? I remember playing the demo and the animations were terrible...

I love 3 more still, but I'm still getting use to 4. Feel it's more about spamming, but have seen experience guys make it look fun. Graphics I feel are worse, but I seen someone play it on ps5, and it looks night and day different

3 with ufc 2 knockouts would be the best version.

UFC 4 is complete trash. You cant even land elbows in ground and pound

I still cant believe how bad 4 is. I have tried to like it and it's just fucking awful.

3 is the best out of those games and that’s not saying too much. I’ve seen videos of people playing 4 and it just looks so stupid compared to 3. Classic reverse innovation

Yeah I've seen alot of people seemed to like 3. I just feel like there's no snap to the strikes and I don't like having to press multiple buttons to swing a few punches. But each to their own.

Yeah I've seen alot of people seemed to like 3. I just feel like there's no snap to the strikes and I don't like having to press multiple buttons to swing a few punches. But each to their own.

It takes getting used to definitely. You have to plant your feet in ufc 3 you can’t just walk forward throwing or the punches will be slow and weak. Nothing beats undisputed for me though broski

Back